• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Wizards

lethalweapon3

That 3/4 court buzzer beater was too much and just too little firepower and stamina from our guys. Great effort coming back into this game though.

We did get within 1 point, you said we wouldn't get within 10 lol.The guys battled back but ran out of steam in the end.

Bud has to carry Teagues momentum if he wants the kid to gain confidence. Hopefully, he will get a call from Pop to express that missed decision. Once he inserted Mack the momentum was killed. I just don't understand Bud sometimes. Then he went away from the pick and roll action at the top of the key that got us back into the game when Teague entered. And when is Mike Scott gonna start playing good ball again, he's bullshitting out there..

Bud has to carry Teagues momentum if he wants the kid to gain confidence. Hopefully, he will get a call from Pop to express that missed decision. Once he inserted Mack the momentum was killed. I just don't understand Bud sometimes. Then he went away from the pick and roll action at the top of the key that got us back into the game when Teague entered. And when is Mike Scott gonna start playing good ball again, he's bullshitting out there..

Look the guy has to have a breather...cannot keep him out there without some rest..

We did get within 1 point, you said we wouldn't get within 10 lol.The guys battled back but ran out of steam in the end.

Now now that's not exactly what I said. I predicted we'd lose by at least 10 and I was almost happy to be wrong.

Washington gave us fits earlier this year when we were healthy. I highly, highly doubt that we'll stay within 10 points of them tonight when it's all said and done.