• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why the Hawks cant win, very telling stat

Admin

Not sure how many of you guys got to see the game tonight but they posted a stat that really surprised me and let me know exactly why we cant win on a regular basis and that is that our starters score 80% of our points, which is 3rd in the league behind LA and I believe Dallas. That is a very sad situation because that means our bench is unproductive when they get in there, it also means our starters dont pass the rock when mixed in with the bench players, and it also means that our starters get worn out scoring all of our points and as such they arent able to bring it 2 nights in a row.

The fact that we cant knock down open J's, we dont have hustle players, and that we dont have anyone that can keep the other team off the glass are the other major reasons why we cant win. I am praying that we trade Reef and JT for whatever young players and draft picks we can get, then hopefully we are able to draft Okafor or Howard with our extremely high lotto pick thats coming this year. Then hopefully we have another high pick or two where we can get some sweet shooting European or a true PG.