• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks won't make a big trade splash.

Brotha2ThaNite

Some of you are going to be made but I don't see the Hawks making a big trade today. Usually when doing those type of trades your FO usaully think you are one player a way from doing something in the playoffs, you are giving up a couple of good young players or your FO gets suckered by the big name teams (ie Lakers, Knicks, Celtics)

I don't see our FO as being dumb... I really see our FO being ranked higher than our team is at the moment. lol

With Danny.. I think our FO is in the top 7 NBA FOs.

So don't get too mad. This thing is going to take time.

I really don't see the Hawks getting anyone we really want, you?

From the guy that acted like he had inside info on Dwight coming here. FYI Spencer Hawes got traded for 2 2nd rd picks, you don't necessarily have to trade any good young pieces to upgrade your team. I believe the reports that Kaman and Evan Turner could be had for 2nd rd picks and throw in type players

Ferry is the maintain the status quo kind of guy. It's his inability to get anything positive done that will lead to his departure in a couple years. Just my opinion.

• Like 2

Ferry is the maintain the status quo kind of guy. It's his inability to get anything positive done that will lead to his departure in a couple years. Just my opinion.

So who should he go after and what should we give up?

I agree, he is a direct extension of Sund. He really has a lot of people around here fooled

• Like 3

So who should he go after and what should we give up?

It's a little late in the game to try and salvage this season. Once he knew Horford's fate he should have brought someone in to play the 5. He swung and missed in the off season. Got lucky with Millsap, but let's be honest Paul wouldn't have been an all star if it weren't for being on the Hawks. He's a big fish in a small pond. Someone has to score and rebound on a team this bad.

From the guy that acted like he had inside info on Dwight coming here. FYI Spencer Hawes got traded for 2 2nd rd picks, you don't necessarily have to trade any good young pieces to upgrade your team. I believe the reports that Kaman and Evan Turner could be had for 2nd rd picks and throw in type players

Dude you just I'lll trade away Hawes or Turner for a 2nd rd pick in a heart beat! lol

76ers Mos Def got the better of that deal.

Here's some good reading on how teams are starting to look at 2nd rd picks. http://grantland.com/the-triangle/second-round-first-priority-ricky-ledo-and-exploiting-the-cbas-inefficiencies/

I think any "big splash" will probably happen during the offseason.We have had too many injuries, there is no point to marginally improve our team. If there is something out there that helps us for next year I'm sure Ferry will explore it.

Some of you are going to be made but I don't see the Hawks making a big trade today. Usually when doing those type of trades your FO usaully think you are one player a way from doing something in the playoffs, you are giving up a couple of good young players or your FO gets suckered by the big name teams (ie Lakers, Knicks, Celtics)

I don't see our FO as being dumb... I really see our FO being ranked higher than our team is at the moment. lol

With Danny.. I think our FO is in the top 7 NBA FOs.

So don't get too mad. This thing is going to take time.

I really don't see the Hawks getting anyone we really want, you?

What makes Ferry's front office a top 7 front office? Heck, what makes our front office even a top 3 in our division?

This franchise is depressing. Least in NFL you can hope for a miracle run in the playoffs... In basketball talent wins games and we have barely any.

When healthy we've proven we can beat any team in the league. Injuries have decimated us this year though as we relied a lot on our depth.