• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow Jason Walker and C-Viv are going at it on Twitter!

Admin

Anyone following this? Posted Image

Jason Walker
https://twitter.com/JasonWalkerSBN?original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fhawksquawk.net%2Fcommunity%2Ftopic%2F390373-wow-jason-walker-and-c-viv-are-going-at-it-on-twitter%2F&tw_i=436941814462185472&tw_p=embeddedtimeline&tw_w=344618357389152256

C-Viv
https://twitter.com/ajchawks

Best Tweet of them all

• Like 1

• Premium Member

You don't see the Twitter bar on the right side of our website?

to be honest (and I know you were asking someone else) on my screen the twitter stuff is only half viewable and the picture of the playe ron the left, you can only see half the right side of him

to be honest (and I know you were asking someone else) on my screen the twitter stuff is only half viewable and the picture of the playe ron the left, you can only see half the right side of him

Time to get a full-sized monitor! Seriously I can't believe it's 2014 and some of you guys are using screen resolutions that were common 10 years ago. Believe me if there were a way to get the Twitter bar to fit on everyone's screens I would but that would make the meat of the site far too narrow.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I've been wondering for a while why AJC doesn't just outsource their hawks coverage to ptreehoops. If they paid them for the content and gave them the team access they have (if they have any) think how much better it would be than it is now. Plus it'd probably be even cheaper than more profitable than whatever they are paying CV

Time to get a full-sized monitor! Seriously I can't believe it's 2014 and some of you guys are using screen resolutions that were common 10 years ago. Believe me if there were a way to get the Twitter bar to fit on everyone's screens I would but that would make the meat of the site far too narrow.

I do not even own a cpu anymore.. I, just have tablets now , not sure if that effects anything or not

I've been wondering for a while why AJC doesn't just outsource their hawks coverage to ptreehoops. If they paid them for the content and gave them the team access they have (if they have any) think how much better it would be than it is now. Plus it'd probably be even cheaper than more profitable than whatever they are paying CV

Chris Vivlamore @ajchawks wait I should be getting paid for this? Mother@^@#&^#&#&!
Follow
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I have a 20 inch or so monitor, i just have to use 1280 x 720 resolution so I can see text, i'm legally blind in my left eye and I need things a certain size to see or play games on my pc on

I have a 20 inch or so monitor, i just have to use 1280 x 720 resolution so I can see text, i'm legally blind in my left eye and I need things a certain size to see or play games on my pc on

So you're putting games ahead of Hawksquawk? Well if that's what you must do! If you crank that up to 1440 x whatever that would allow you to see the Twitter role and keep you up to date on the news.