• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Atlanta Hawks want to bring Muscala over

GrimeyKidd

I'm beginning to suspect Google Translate is actually my Uncle Rusty trying to translate behind the scenes. ~lw3

I feel like I was still reading a foreign language reading the google translation!! Lol.

I'm beginning to suspect Google Translate is actually my Uncle Rusty trying to translate behind the scenes. ~lw3

If that's the case I'd love to grab a beer with your uncle Rusty :-)

Horrible article. Damn... they don't understand that if there are some clauses in the contract, we can do whatever we want...

I'm reading in some Obradoiro forums that it's very probable and that some media has already confirmed it.

So...

Welcome Mike!! (?)

Horrible article. Damn... they don't understand that if there are some clauses in the contract, we can do whatever we want...

I'm reading in some Obradoiro forums that it's very probable and that some media has already confirmed it.

So...

Welcome Mike!! (?)

Oh cool.

Ebert was I reading the article correctly, the Hawks were trying to strong arm Obradoiro again?

• Premium Member

Am I the only kinda scratching their head on this? Why wait until now to bring him over? Why not wait until next year? Wouldn't his coming over this year start his rookie NBA contract now instead of waiting until next offseason to start it?