• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What about signing Danny Granger?

Camouflage

If we were healthy I'd be for it. At this point I don't think it's really worth it.Plus, I don't think he is even considering us anyways.

Who can pay him more and guarantee him minutes?

Granger is not old enough to be the minimum ring chase guy; He still is fighting for a contract.

• Like 1

Who can pay him more and guarantee him minutes? Granger is not old enough to be the minimum ring chase guy; He still is fighting for a contract.

The report I read said he would decide between the Heat, Bulls, Clippers, Mavs and Spurs.I do think it would be wise for him to get minutes to show other teams he is still productive. It's up to him if he wants to play a lot or come off the bench and play in the playoffs.

If we were healthy I'd be for it. At this point I don't think it's really worth it.

I agree with this completely, in that scenario he could have been a piece to help us make some noise in the playoffs. But at this point all he would do is kill our lottery chances.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I agree with this completely, in that scenario he could have been a piece to help us make some noise in the playoffs. But at this point all he would do is kill our lottery chances.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Seriously? Your last statement sucks and makes no sense.

Lottery chances? They ended when we signed Budenholzer.

Danny Granger would be smart to sign with someone who could potential re-sign him next year. We can.

Because the whole point in signing talent is to avoid "lottery chances" unless your implying wanting to tank the season. Which makes no sense and is stupid.

That view is too simplistic. Like I said originally if we were at full force and he was an additional piece that could make us a legitimate threat than yes. The Hawks are the poster team for proving that a middling playoff team is no man's land in the NBA. Do you honestly think barely making the playoffs this year and getting booted early is better for this franchise than getting in the lottery? That is a legit question for you by the way. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

getting him wont effect our record anyway. Hes no longer a difference maker. Hes done and his knees are cooked. if you have watched this year you would of seen how awful he has been. The pacers couldnt wait to get rid of him

Edited by yungsta

@ATLien717Do you honestly think barely making the playoffs this year and getting booted early is better for this franchise than getting in the lottery? That is a legit question for you by the way. -----------Yes I do. And I say that for many reasons. Main reasons being this: butts in the seats create revenue. National tv exposure creates fans. Attractive possibility for free agency. I can go on and on with pros and cons. But pros outweighs the cons million:one

Edited by Camouflage
  • Like 1

ATLienDo you honestly think barely making the playoffs this year and getting booted early is better for this franchise than getting in the lottery? That is a legit question for you by the way. -----------Yes I do. And I say that for many reasons. Main reasons being this: butts in the seats create revenue. National tv exposure creates fans. Attractive possibility for free agency. I can go on and on with pros and cons. But pros outweighs the cons million:one

How much has all of that helped us these past few years? In my lifetime we have made the playoffs quite a bit and it still hasn't helped us make a conference final or play on national TV often or sign a big time free agent or sell out regularly. If we actually had someone smart making our picks when we were in the lottery we may have some of those pros that you rave about. I feel like we have a smart GM now so let's get out of no man's land and get a good lottery pick. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

How much has all of that helped us these past few years? In my lifetime we have made the playoffs quite a bit and it still hasn't helped us make a conference final or play on national TV often or sign a big time free agent or sell out regularly. If we actually had someone smart making our picks when we were in the lottery we may have some of those pros that you rave about. I feel like we have a smart GM now so let's get out of no man's land and get a good lottery pick. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ok but think about this. A Lebron James or Michael Jordan type player only comes around every 20 or so years. This type of player is not in this draft class or anywhere in the near future. If there was a Lebron type player then I would understand a little more, but it's non-existent this go round...

Ok but think about this. A Lebron James or Michael Jordan type player only comes around every 20 or so years. This type of player is not in this draft class or anywhere in the near future. If there was a Lebron type player then I would understand a little more, but it's non-existent this go round...

Well it seems we just see it differently. I guess we are just going to have to agree to disagree good sir. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk