• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Peachtreehoops nails it on why Jeff Teague has struggled.

coachx

Yes but take out rookie year stuff and its pretty much our all stars winning those award and Teague isn't there yet. Teague didn't get much use as a rookie.

That's true about those 3 scrubs that won their awards. I'm just surprised that Teague hasn't won a Player of the Week as he has had some outstanding weeks. Apparently he was one of the runner ups for this week.

Good old Hawksquawk! Where 'certain' players can have a bad stretch and then get ridiculed when they turn it around. Smh. Some things never change in this forum. This the exact reason why I see that some posters have decided to post less. Who continues to rip a player averaging allstar numbers consistently (so far)? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Good old Hawksquawk! Where 'certain' players can have a bad stretch and then get ridiculed when they turn it around. Smh. Some things never change in this forum. This the exact reason why I see that some posters have decided to post less. Who continues to rip a player averaging allstar numbers consistently (so far)?Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Good ole Hawksquawk. Where a 1:6 ratio is enough to get people beating their drums about how great a player is. 1 week out of 7 and you guys are coming out of the woodwork pumping him up. Let's see him play 6 weeks at a high level to match the 6 weeks at a poor level before anointing him please. You guys would make great city employees though if you think only showing up for 1 out of every 7 weeks and doing your job is acceptable.

• Like 1

Leave Teague alone!

Posted Image

Good lord, his first good week in a couple of months and the term "all star numbers"(or nimbers) is used when discussing Teague's overall season? I'm starting to think I'm not watching the same team...

• Like 1

I said 17 and 7 at the beginning of the year. He has been threatening those numbers all year so I don't have much to complain about. If he averages 17 and 7 without Al for most of the season I guess I could tell myself he did better than I thought he would.