• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who's doing a better job of team building (culture) right now?

Diesel

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PHX is the best team but I like what Charlotte is doing the most. Zeller, McBob, Biymobo all are playing a role while Al is the lead. They play elite defense but they NEED a SG or else they are done for now and the future.

Milwaukee is making good future moves killing their present.

Atlanta is a bunch of f***ing clowns. From top to bottom.

Damn, for coaches Jeff has done a great job but Coach Bud style would WORK in the regular season and playoffs with the right talent. Hornacek has been great tho. Clifford is a future stud.

Al Jefferson right now given their personnel and coaching. It fits. Horf is the best player but Diesel said lead not best player of the group. Dragic and Al are damn impressive and Knight is up and coming.

• Premium Member

PHX is the best team but I like what Charlotte is doing the most. Zeller, McBob, Biymobo all are playing a role while Al is the lead. They play elite defense but they NEED a SG or else they are done for now and the future.

Milwaukee is making good future moves killing their present.

Atlanta is a bunch of f***ing clowns. From top to bottom.

Damn, for coaches Jeff has done a great job but Coach Bud style would WORK in the regular season and playoffs with the right talent. Hornacek has been great tho. Clifford is a future stud.

Al Jefferson right now given their personnel and coaching. It fits. Horf is the best player but Diesel said lead not best player of the group. Dragic and Al are damn impressive and Knight is up and coming.

I tried to add Boston, Brad Stevens, and Jeff Green to this mix but I was too late on the edit.

• Premium Member

Phoenix is the best of this bunch imo. Not only are they winning, but they've accumulated alot of valuable assets to further improve their team. Also, Goran Dragic is straight ballin' and it would be a travesty if anyone other than Jeff Hornacek won coach of the year.

• Premium Member

Phoenix is the best of this bunch imo. Not only are they winning, but they've accumulated alot of valuable assets to further improve their team. Also, Goran Dragic is straight ballin' and it would be a travesty if anyone other than Jeff Hornacek won coach of the year.

What about Brooks?

What about Doc?

Hornacek might not make the playoffs. He did a lot with nothing... granted but so did Clifford.

IF OKC gets past the first round of the playoffs and they are the first seed, Brooks should get it.

PHX is the best team but I like what Charlotte is doing the most. Zeller, McBob, Biymobo all are playing a role while Al is the lead. They play elite defense but they NEED a SG or else they are done for now and the future. Milwaukee is making good future moves killing their present. Atlanta is a bunch of f***ing clowns. From top to bottom. Damn, for coaches Jeff has done a great job but Coach Bud style would WORK in the regular season and playoffs with the right talent. Hornacek has been great tho. Clifford is a future stud. Al Jefferson right now given their personnel and coaching. It fits. Horf is the best player but Diesel said lead not best player of the group. Dragic and Al are damn impressive and Knight is up and coming.

You should give up basketball...no all sports. Seriously.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I hope to God we beat the bejeezus out of this Bobcat team on the road tonight just because Supe thinks (mistakenly imo) that this team has a brighter future than us.Seriously Supes why do you waste your time here? Do you spend as much time on Pelicans MB? How about dividing your MB time equally between the Pelicans and Bobcats MBs .. Just trying to be helpful. Go hawks lets skin some bobkitties lolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What's so bad about that analysis?

Finally got to the office so I can answer this in a little more detail.

Firstly, I have an extremely difficult time following the rantings of people who are so pissed off at a team they supposedly love that they have to trash players on the team and then turn around and praise garbage on other teams. Biyombo? Seriously? If you hate us the Hawks that much that a scrub looks better than any Hawk, then why bother watching at all? You'll never be happy and just rant about god knows what and look like a baby in the process.

Secondly, I will never understand why fans these days want to fire everyone at the drop of a hat. Regardless of what you think of the moves made to the team, you don't just keep firing guys and turning over the structure of the team and expect better results. When you do, you become the Cleveland Browns. Sometimes things take more than one season to get going. Opportunities will arise, but they don't happen every day. It's taking the right opportunities and maximizing them for the benefit of a quality end product. Sometimes that means you have to take a temporary route to fill a roster. That's just life and sports business in general.

Thirdly, saying that the Hawks have no "talent" is using an ambiguous term to voice that you don't like a player/players. The team employs two All-Stars and yet they have no talent? It is a term that cannot be quantified. Yet when people put numbers up, it doesn't matter because somehow that doesn't measure talent.

If watching this Hawks team is so painful and detrimental to your life, then don't watch them. And if it so hard on you, then maybe watching sports isn't for you.

• Like 2