• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nuggets

lethalweapon3

I have to admit one thing. Having the Hawks beat out Woody, Melo, the newly acquired Phil Jackson and the overly hyped New York Knickerbockers would just be sweet.

It's obvious Ferry and Bud, and the team are not about tanking. I respect that. They're trying to win and get into the playoffs. My question is, isn't that the point? Sure, they're not going to win the champoionship, but only one team does. These guys get paid millions of dollars to go to play to WIN...not play half assed in hopes we can get a francise player.

The lottery, is just that, a lottery. The draft doesn't guarantee you're going to change your francise. Hell, Cleveland had the number one pick last year...one...and how did that turnout? Tanking is for losers, and as a fan, I'm rooting for the Hawks to win every game. If you wanna tank, why you even watch them or act like a fan?

• Like 2

Stupidity galore. Even if the Hawks would be blown out every single game of the playoffs I'd still feel better than tanking. Tanking is nonsense crap. People willing to tank should just move on and jump on other team's bandwagon.

Well, if you like/accept mediocrity then you will love what this team is going to be doing the next several years. Ferry is going to be a failure as a gm just like he was as a player. Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1