• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis to miss 2-4 weeks due to ankle injury - Update likely back 3/21

rd79

I brought up a similar concern 2 years ago on RealGM and one of Wally's lieutenants signed up just to attack me and threaten me with bodily harm so tread lightly on this subject....the Blaze has eyes everywhere, lol.

And whatever Wally is pushing Snyder is definitely buying......

Uh, what?

• Moderators

"Mir wurde gesagt, Dennis"

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

He's "okay"-ish. "Day-to-day" sounds more like it. The Hawks won't practice until Friday so don't expect any updates from the team until Friday afternoon.

~lw3

that's what I thought after Dennis tweeted but was confused by the topic title, thanks

• Moderators

I hate to pile on a guy who's struggling but seriously. This is an article at AJC:

By Chris Vivlamore

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Dennis Schröder posted an update on his sprained left ankle when the rookie guard tweeted: “My ankle is Sore but The Doc’s Said its nothing Bad on it” late Wednesday afternoon.

Schröder left Tuesday’s overtime win over the Raptors in the fourth quarter when he slipped making a defensive play with 8:20 remaining. He did not return.

Following the game, Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer did not have an update on the severity of the injury. It is clear by his tweet that Schröder visited a doctor Wednesday. The Hawks did not practice Wednesday following back-to-back games. They are also not scheduled to practice Thursday.

The Hawks host the Pelicans Friday.

[*]

So now the info the hometown rag gives us is based entirely on tweets? And of course the very informative scheduling information.

• Like 3

I hate to pile on a guy who's struggling but seriously. This is an article at AJC:

So now the info the hometown rag gives us is based entirely on tweets? And of course the very informative scheduling information.

That's some hard hitting reporting right there. I'm guessing this was in his subscription content?

• Like 1

• Moderators

That's some hard hitting reporting right there. I'm guessing this was in his subscription content?

Hilarious. Obviously not or no one would have seen it. The whole context is laughable but just the fact that someone who is paid to write would pen such a ridiculous sentence as

: It is clear by his tweet that Schröder visited a doctor Wednesday.

It's like something my kids would put in a persuasive writing assignment.

• Like 4

Hilarious. Obviously not or no one would have seen it. The whole context is laughable but just the fact that someone who is paid to write would pen such a ridiculous sentence as

: It is clear by his tweet that Schröder visited a doctor Wednesday.

It's like something my kids would put in a persuasive writing assignment.

Oh come on, your kids have got to be more persuasive than that.

Hey, you leave Wally Blase alone. He is an All-Star Head Athletic Trainer and is beloved in Atlanta. The trainer can't be blamed for the injuries, especially when we only had like 4 returning players from last year's team.

I completely agree but the phrase 'All-Star Head Athletic Trainer" gave me some chuckles.

Uh, what?

What exactly is the confusion?

Apparently from what I was told or yelled at about, the Hawks organization or just Wally himself volunteers his time and services to local area schools and their training staffs. Some fellow who was touched by (no, not in that way but I later implied it because this guy was crazy) and one day aspires to be just like Wally was cruising the internet, dug up and took offense to a comment I made months earlier on both Wally's weight and Ferry's comments when he was hired about improving the team's training program and facilities. If I cared enough I'd dig it up for you but towards the latter end of the argument he apparently must have said something so :sun: that the typically un-moderated Hawks board both deleted his posts and banned him before I could see what he responded with.

As to Wally looking like John Goodman from Flight, well if he's selling drugs then Quin Snyder is most definitely his top customer. Just like at that guy, makes McConaughey look like a school girl.

• Like 1

Edited by Ebert