• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dead Hawks logo?

Admin

I guess the Hawks marketing department thought it would be cool for Deadspin to take over the account for a day.

SMH . . . we stay losing.

These two things are mutually exclusive. Engaging the fans is never a bad thing.

• Like 3

These two things are mutually exclusive. Engaging the fans is never a bad thing.

They are trying something new, which is a plus. This one I actually liked. Lots of other marketing schemes I have found to be pointless, but at least they are trying to do something. We kinda went down the tubes whenever Micah Hart left, but he is back now.

Were they engaging the fans though?People thought the account was hacked because of all of the stupid and random stuff that was being posted.I'm all for creativity in marketing, but at least make it clever. Just don't put anything out there.

Were they engaging the fans though? People thought the account was hacked because of all of the stupid and random stuff that was being posted. I'm all for creativity in marketing, but at least make it clever. Just don't put anything out there.

Well except that it was widely announced by both parties that it was going to be done. You're either no fun or just finding things to whine about. Or both.
  • Like 2

I applaud the out of the box thinking here. Next October this logo should be on the floor. If they could do an alt uniform that would be even better. I know the NBA has 'rules' about uniforms but many teams seem to get exceptions or work around.

• Like 1