• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I think the Knicks take the 8 seed

gsuteke

It hasn't been said, but Miami is now in first place. Do they really want to have a worse pick just for the pleasure of getting slaughtered by the Heat in the first round? Well I'm sure the ASG does.

Playing Miami and getting the worse pick has to be the worse case scenario.

• Like 1

The point to play professional sports is to win a ring. The first step is to make the playoffs. Our Gm, coach, and players are not trying to lose games on purpose and I hope they make the playoffs because of that. Of course, realistically, we may get swept by the Heat, if we make it, but we'll still be in the postseason. I guess, as a fan, I want to win every game and losing on purpose makes me not to watch...

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The point to play professional sports is to win a ring. The first step is to make the playoffs. Our Gm, coach, and players are not trying to lose games on purpose and I hope they make the playoffs because of that. Of course, realistically, we may get swept by the Heat, if we make it, but we'll still be in the postseason. I guess, as a fan, I want to win every game and losing on purpose makes me not to watch...

So, question...

What's the next step after a team has made the playoffs say....moreso than the great majority of teams over the past 30 years and has a current playoff streak at 6 years running? Just curious.

As for the topic at hand, since @TheNorthCydeRises pointed out in another thread...NY taking the 8th is gonna be hard. Our best/worst (depending on what side of the board you're on) outcome lies in the hands of Cleveland. Their schedule is so-f-f-t-t-t-t (like Ray told Claude in Life, lol).

So, question...

What's the next step after a team has made the playoffs say....moreso than the great majority of teams over the past 30 years and has a current playoff streak at 6 years running? Just curious.

As for the topic at hand, since @TheNorthCydeRises pointed out in another thread...NY taking the 8th is gonna be hard. Our best/worst (depending on what side of the board you're on) outcome lies in the hands of Cleveland. Their schedule is so-f-f-t-t-t-t (like Ray told Claude in Life, lol).

I dunno, I'm just a fan and I watch every game, and I want us to win. I want us in the playoffs. The next step by making the playoffs is to pull a world shocking upset and get to the second round. We can't have that chance unless we make the playoffs.

• Like 2

• Admin

We have a much easier schedule then NY plus two more games to play. So I think it will be harder for us to give up the 8th seed.

The Cavs are to far behind with so few games left.

As far as last night...I don't see us losing to Philly. They are just plain terrible.

So, question...

I wonder, has any team ever made the playoffs for 7 straight seasons or more and under 3 different coaches?

• Like 2