• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Friendly Reminder: NO TV Tonight

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Tonight's the result of rescheduling the January game that got cancelled due to the snowstorm and the subsequent Gridlockalypse.

Fox Sports Detroit is airing the already-scheduled Red Wings 'n Sabres, while SportSouth has got Mets 'n Braves (Happy Anniversary to Hammerin' Hank, by the way) and Fox didn't kick the game over to FoxSports South (Pride MMA and World Poker Tour, oh yeah...). They can't clone Jerome Jurenovich, anyway.

So, Hawks-Pistons will only be available ((legally, cough)) on NBA League Pass.

Local yokels can go to the game, of course, or listen to the smooth stylings of the great Steve Holman by catching it on the radio at 92.9 FM. I don't think 92.9 airs the game online -- I think they cut to V-103 during the game, or something -- but I haven't checked in awhile.

The game thread will arrive later on today!

~lw3

Yeah I am also curious about this.

Edit: DirecTV has it listed on channel 751 (NBALP) for tonight. SOMEBODY is airing it. Only one feed though.

Edited by Duff_Man

• Moderators

I'm so confused. The game isn't on for Atlanta or Detroit, but it *is* on League Pass? Who will be broadcasting? And clearly, the only ones who will see it are outside of Atlanta and Detroit...so why.

Don't read this wrong, I'm still watching with my rumple and probably in The Chat Factory. But this is so strange.

I remember watching the Dream a couple times

(ONLINE)

via WNBA's League-Pass thingy, on a night when neither team had a local broadcast. Basically just a camera going back-and-forth with dead-air and no analysis, maybe a pan of the crowd or two if you're lucky. NBA still needs cameras around, lest they miss Smoove going after JR Smith's new record or something like that happening, so I guess that's why they'll show the game for paying customers on LP absent any commentary.

~lw3

I have league pass. I hope I don't have to listen to Greg Kelser and whoever the Pistons play by play guy is tonight. He always says..."Rodney(Stuckey) FILLS it up....

Oh well, I shouldn't complain at least it's not Gorman and Heinsohn.

Edited by Spud2Nique

I want to see mid range shawty go for 40....... missed shots.

Shawty swing my waaaaaaayyyyyyy...Sho look good to me...now would you please swing myyyyy waaayyy...

Ya, I dunno what's wrong with me lol. Song just popped in my head when I read that lol

Shawty swing my waaaaaaayyyyyyy...Sho look good to me...now would you please swing myyyyy waaayyy...

Ya, I dunno what's wrong with me lol. Song just popped in my head when I read that lol

One of my favs

Like how Charles Hamilton sampled it too.