• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How many games can we take from the Heat?

Wurider05

I think we could take 2 games at home. In my opinion you have to start with how Antić and Korver play. If they are on, then Sap gets room to operate and Teague can get in where he fits in.

Edited by sultanofatl

I'll bet six zillion dollars that we don't win a game.crazy.gif

Just as the league won't allow us to win the series, they also won't allow us to get swept. NBA is all entertainment and the powers that be are puppeteers.

Just as the league won't allow us to win the series, they also won't allow us to get swept. NBA is all entertainment and the powers that be are puppeteers.

We are gonna get swept and you can bet your arse on that.

We will get swept...tossed out...early exit...Whoosh...Ka-Blam!...off we go.

People need to understand....we aren't even CLOSE to the Heat. We only made the playoffs because we are too dumb to tank effectively.

F'ed...screwed...left out to dry...losers...$#&)...road kill.

Go Hawks !!

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

For ish and giggles I say it goes 7 games - we beat them in game 7 on their floor and shock the world. sarcastic_blum.gif ....I'm bored.

If we looked like we were going to beat them in game 7... Stern would come back. He would investigate the time keeper and find out that the Heat deserved a new half. And we'd have to play the second half of that game over...

• Like 1

• Premium Member

No. I see it differently. The league will allow us to get swept. The entertainment is "it's post season for the Heat". The Heat have been 12-11 or something like that for their last 23 games.. or something like that. They have to come into our 7 game series and show that it's business time. The whole world is waiting for them to get DWade out of the steroid clinic and kick some major arse in the playoffs.

My prediction:

1. Hawks get Swept.

2. Hawks get Booed in Atlanta.

3. Lebron and Wade get cheered in Atlanta.

4. Danny Ferry talks some sh-t about believing in our core, giving a good run and looking forward to this offseason to improve what we have. blah blah blah... the start of changing a culture.

• Moderators

No. I see it differently. The league will allow us to get swept. The entertainment is "it's post season for the Heat". The Heat have been 12-11 or something like that for their last 23 games.. or something like that. They have to come into our 7 game series and show that it's business time. The whole world is waiting for them to get DWade out of the steroid clinic and kick some major arse in the playoffs.

My prediction:

1. Hawks get Swept.

4. Danny Ferry talks some sh-t about believing in our core, giving a good run and looking forward to this offseason to improve what we have. blah blah blah... the start of changing a culture.

I hate to jinx it but there is NO way this Hawks team gets booed in Atlanta. Atlanta fans take a lot of heat but they aren't stupid. They know quality and effort when they see it. They know what we are up against.

• Like 2

I hate to jinx it but there is NO way this Hawks team gets booed in Atlanta. Atlanta fans take a lot of heat but they aren't stupid. They know quality and effort when they see it. They know what we are up against.

Keywords in bold. What will happen is the clown show that claims to be Hawk fans, but secretly are just front running @ss clowns will boo the team and drown out the Hawk fans.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Keywords in bold. What will happen is the clown show that claims to be Hawk fans, but secretly are just front running @ss clowns will boo the team and drown out the Hawk fans.

I still don't see it. So many games the Hawks played in the last 7 years where they deserved a beer cup rain storm and it barely registered a boo. The non-fans will be too happy that lebron won to bother booing.

If we get 1 then cool...either way being in the playoffs just puts us in the middle of the pack yet again with a crappy draft pick and no chance of a star on this team...sooooo. None is the final answer.

I still don't see it. So many games the Hawks played in the last 7 years where they deserved a beer cup rain storm and it barely registered a boo. The non-fans will be too happy that lebron won to bother booing.

Yep. I've been at Philips during playoff losses to LeBron's Cavs and Wade's Heat. The Atlanta crowds can't get enough of either player. I can only imagine what it'll be like with both of them on the floor.

• Premium Member

My prediction:

1. Hawks get Swept.

This right here is what I expect. Looking forward to the empty talk about how hard our guys hustled and we have veterans like Korver that "make the defense work" talk from the DF exit interviews to the media.

• Like 1