• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Teague is Eastern Conference Player of the Week

Jody23

You can't win these awards if you ain't out there. Jeff is a little iron man, only 5 games missed the past 2 seasons. Most small guards with his athleticism who rely on quick cuts, finishing at the rim, and battling through screens only dream of being that well-conditioned and lucky. Bledsoe, Paul, Westbrook, the list is long of guys who go missing for weeks, months, or years in Rose's case.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Tweet of the year! I wonder if Bud had a drink or two in him to come back so cleverly?

You can't win these awards if you ain't out there. Jeff is a little iron man, only 5 games missed the past 2 seasons. Most small guards with his athleticism who rely on quick cuts, finishing at the rim, and battling through screens only dream of being that well-conditioned and lucky. Bledsoe, Paul, Westbrook, the list is long of guys who go missing for weeks, months, or years in Rose's case.

Considering the pounding his body takes, especially on non-calls, he has been remarkably durable. Good thing Woody / LD rested him his first 10 years in the league!

• Like 1

He did? Good for him if so.

Yes. If my memory serves me right, Bob Rathbun mentioned that Teague said we would see his best from now till the end of the season in the March 15th telecast vs the Nuggets. So ya it's been a month and he's been playing on a different level.

• Moderators

Yes. If my memory serves me right, Bob Rathbun mentioned that Teague said we would see his best from now till the end of the season in the March 15th telecast vs the Nuggets. So ya it's been a month and he's been playing on a different level.

So, now that the month is over... Now what? Will he keep the pedal down or put it in cruise control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So, now that the month is over... Now what? Will he keep the pedal down or put it in cruise control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he said till the end if the season. Hope he didn't mean regular season :-(