• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 1

lethalweapon3

Teague needs to do this v. the likes of the best in the NBA, not just clowns like Hill and Felton.

Kelso Mutombo on the other hand wow.png

Come on man. You can't really be dishing the number one defense in the league! Enjoy this, we are a great match up against Indy smile3.gif

Link:

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/03/05/pacers-defensive-success-starts-with-stopping-the-pick-and-roll/

Edited by Buzzard

It felt like the whole world outside of Hawksquawk was disinterested in this game. Who knew that a hobbled Granger at $14 million meant so much to that team. Indy is in trouble and not just presently. I feel the Granger trade ripped the soul out of this team.

That and Bynum being in the locker room. He doesn't even have to say anything. That kid reeks of laziness, entitlement, and just plain douchebagery.

I think they realize they have no answer for our attack. The only way we lose is if we beat ourselves, which our coach rarely ever allows us to do. We stretch em out, Teague has the room to embarrass the first and help defender, we show why we're the 4th best free throw shooting team in the league, done deal.

The game was a blast to watch, but honestly the best part was the post game interviews with the Pacers. Hibbert seemed like he already gave up on the series. West sounded angry and frustrated. And PG kept trying to make it sound like they will have some sure fire answer to the Hawks next time, but it was obvious he didn`t really believe that.

Maybe they`ll pull the next one out. Who knows - maybe Vogel will pull off an incredible adjustment that will completely stifle Bud and the Hawks.

But Goal #1 has been accomplished: Completely get into the heads of all of the Pacers.

Very glad to see the talking heads stuttering and sputtering after this one, too. Good job, guys.

Go Hawks!!!

• Like 1

So pumped up after this win. We all should be excited. The Antić/West incident was Zaza/Garnett all over again. This series is reminding me of the Indy vs Atl series when we had Manning and we were the higher seed but lost to Indy due to lack of chemistry after the trade. Indy is going through that right now. Hopefully we keep it up for game 2. Go Hawks.

• Like 2

Teague needs to do this v. the likes of the best in the NBA, not just clowns like Hill and Felton.

Kelso Mutombo on the other hand wow.png

I could give not one, not two, not three shits about the rest of the NBA right now.

He needs to do this against who he is playing RIGHT NOW!!

The rest will take care of itself.

• Moderators

Saw this somewhere, I wish I could put this on a shelf til later, but what the hell.

84f856feb382433b90d448f5944cae4d.318x209

My god is that hilarious. So i see elton popping up at the begining. Who's at the end bottom left corner? The only one missing i could figure was Cartier.

• Moderators

My god is that hilarious. So i see elton popping up at the begining. Who's at the end bottom left corner? The only one missing i could figure was Cartier.

ah. i think that's DMC. Elton and DMC got spared. I guess Cartier didn't make the cut.

Saw this somewhere, I wish I could put this on a shelf til later, but what the hell.

Rofl - Bud's face is hilarious!!!

Pero on the ladder - hahaha!!!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I just came back from a trip, didn't even wanted to read or hear about GM1 so I could still cheer for our mighty birds. PURE JOY!

It's not like we have their number, but I'm very encouraged by the last two wins @Indy.

WAY TO GO, HAWKS!

An this gif, man... LOL, too funny!