• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If we steal game 2……...

JTB

The pacers will be in HUGE PANIC MODE!!! LMAO…..seriously we take game 2 and the pacers won't know what to do!

image.jpg
We already stole game 1 so we mine as well do our best to finish this off! In my opinion, if the hawks take game 2 I honestly don't see the pacers winning any games in Atlanta…so yes Im saying we take game 2 its going to be a sweep!
#WENEEDGAME2 #GOHAWKS

• Moderators

The Pacers are in trouble and not just presently... They could be in trouble going forward. George isn't fully ready to be the man, Hibbert is soft and clumsy, Stephenson looks out of control, and the bench is pathetic. Feel sorry for Vogel and I hope Bird doesn't can his ass. I know that the Pacers are in the basement right now, but I wasn't too impressed with Stephenson's performance tonight and I don't believe he is the number 1 that we need. He is a solid player for an already established contender. He'd be dominate starting along side Westbrook/Durant in OKC.

1-1 back in Phillips. Game 3 will determine if we have a chance....

Lol…if you saw game 1 you shouldn't be so convinced that the pacers are going to win game 2. Hawks did win that game in fashion and the pacers are going to have to show they can play better offense first.

The Hawks didn't steal this game. They flat out won it. The Pacers have talent and size but the Hawks were better coached.

LOL you right!

Lol…if you saw game 1 you shouldn't be so convinced that the pacers are going to win game 2. Hawks did win that game in fashion and the pacers are going to have to show they can play better offense first.

LOL you right!

I watched every minute, like I have all year. I'm just saying I think the Pacers win game two on their floor after losing to an 8 seed in game one. Game three is going to tell the story of both seasons. We go up 2-1... I like our chances!

If we win Game 2, that means that the Pacers would have to win at least 2 games in Atlanta to win the series.

Fact: Since a 100 - 90 victory back on Dec 22, 2006 . . a game in which JJ scored 31 points, but Stephen Jackson put in 27 and Al Harrington scored 20 . . . the Indiana Pacers have only beaten the Hawks TWO TIMES at Philips Arena since 2006.

Now granted, this is by far the most talented Pacer team we've played in that 9 year stretch. And one of those wins came in Game 6 of last year's playoff series. But Philips is normally a Death Trap for the Pacers. So for them to have to win 4 out of 5 games to win the series, and have at least 2 of those wins come at Philips, they BET NOT lose Game 2.