• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bud making his play

tbhawksfan

Great first season and first playoff win on the road; on his first try; 1st seed against 8th seed...

He has the Hawks playing the kind of Basketball that I've dreamed of as a Hawk fan.

Steal the series and COY is his.

It might be in our books, but I doubt he's even on the ballot for the voters. Hornacek probably gets it even though I think Bud did better given the cards dealt to him.

It might be in our books, but I doubt he's even on the ballot for the voters. Hornacek probably gets it even though I think Bud did better given the cards dealt to him.

No way. What Hornacek did in Phoenix with that roster was incredible. They were a team many thought would surely be tanking for a top pick. Casey in Toronto. Thibodeau in Chicago. Clifford in Charlotte. Even former Hawks coach Terry Stotts in Portland ( who went from 33 wins last year to 54 wins this year ).

Stotts probably has to get the vote for Coach of the Year.

Bud is a good coach, but no way he wins Coach of the Year. Those votes go in before the playoffs anyway.

No way. What Hornacek did in Phoenix with that roster was incredible. They were a team many thought would surely be tanking for a top pick. Casey in Toronto. Thibodeau in Chicago. Clifford in Charlotte. Even former Hawks coach Terry Stotts in Portland ( who went from 33 wins last year to 54 wins this year ).

Stotts probably has to get the vote for Coach of the Year.

Bud is a good coach, but no way he wins Coach of the Year. Those votes go in before the playoffs anyway.

You're right, and that's why I said he's probably not on the ballot. But I would still take Bud over any of those coaches.