• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Finally got to see the game and had to give Teague and the guys props

Admin

• Premium Member

This board has bashed Teague to no end ever since DF signed him to that contract. He did not play well in between the the first week or so of the season and the last few games of the season.

He turned in a great first game, the Pacers didn't know what hit them. Keep it up Jeff.

Oh please Dolfan...you can't just "miss the game" and then regurgitate a bunch of stuff that others have already posted...and get credit.

BE there for your team or admit that you sucked on your fanhood.

I'm tracking your fanhood and you have dropped 6% in the last 20 hours.

Better get your ass in gear son.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Hate to think how much I must suck after being this late to the discussion after being out of pocket with family and traveling with work, but I actually watched this one with my father and loved every minute of it! If Teague plays with this mentality on a consistent basis, he will have the devotion of 99% of Squawkers. Can't wait to watch some TNT tonight! Go Hawks!!

• Moderators

I live almost as far from Indy as Atlanta, but do love being able to watch the Hawks on TV with no problem. I saw more Hawks games in Atlanta this season than Indy (none for the latter) and expect that to continue. I will watch tonight's from a third state entirely.

Edited by AHF

Hate to think how much I must suck after being this late to the discussion after being out of pocket with family and traveling with work, but I actually watched this one with my father and loved every minute of it! If Teague plays with this mentality on a consistent basis, he will have the devotion of 99% of Squawkers. Can't wait to watch some TNT tonight! Go Hawks!!

Oooh ooooh can I guess one squawker who will make up the loudest voice of the 1% who will still have something ridiculously negative to say?

• Moderators

Aww shucks Dolf. You never let me have any fun. Well how's the weather in Texas? Kind of hot in Atlanta today.

44 right now for me. Not hot. Hoping it really heats up in about 40 minutes!