• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

For anyone saying the refs don't decide games, go back and rewatch the jump ball in the 3rd between Lou and David West. That ref literally threw the ball up to West. There's simply no other way to describe it. Lou Williams had zero chance of even touching the ball due to the trajectory.

• Premium Member

Perfect Storm...

Bud kept the sorry second team out there too long. No timeouts. Then The REFS left there Pacers whistles in the lockerroom and they could only blow whistles on the Hawks.

This has been terrible.

• Like 1

For anyone saying the refs don't decide games, go back and rewatch the jump ball in the 3rd between Lou and David West. That ref literally threw the ball up to West. There's simply no other way to describe it. Lou Williams had zero chance of even touching the ball due to the trajectory.

I thought there were a few key calls when they made their run that sort of gave them an extra nudge. George hill trying to tackle mack. Phantom and 1 call for Stevenson.

Then again, we did almost nothing but miss threes for the entire quarter.

• Like 1

Terrible damn coaching and Pacers biased referees! what the *bleep* is going on with Antić?! Bud should've benched him for Moose in the 3rd quarter. Mack should never touch the court again! I'm tired of his "me first" game style. This dude's launching threes like hes Steph Curry.

Terrible damn coaching and Pacers biased referees! what the *bleep* is going on with Antić?! Bud should've benched him for Moose in the 3rd quarter. Mack should never touch the court again! I'm tired of his "me first" game style. This dude's launching threes like hes Steph Curry.

I noticed that too, but thought maybe I was seeing things.

• Like 1

Scola was just on with that 19 foot jumper, from the same spot, 4 straight times, that kept them in it in the first. George ripped Teague a couple times to get going, Hill and Watson made a few plays and that was that. The substitutions were no doubt questionable, and I agree either Teague or Sap have to be on the floor.

I'd much rather Lou be DNP'd. We fouled too much: their whole team, namely Hibbert, are good FT shooters. Still, I'm encouraged we closed the half with a defensive stop and 4 point lead. I'll be looking forward to a much better coached and played 3rd Thursday. Lets Go.

Edited by benhillboy

We're not as talented as the Pacers. I think we're better coached, maybe not last night, but overall. I knew we were going to lose last night and I stated that, but I think we still have a chance and we still stole a game...