• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Quinn Snyder...

..... Jazz might be interested in him as their head coach.

Marc Stein: NBA coaching sources have identified another prime candidate for the Utah Jazz opening: Hawks assistant Quin Snyder Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

..... Jazz might be interested in him as their head coach.

Marc Stein: NBA coaching sources have identified another prime candidate for the Utah Jazz opening: Hawks assistant Quin Snyder Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

When I first read this I kept thinking it was Pacers announcer Quinn Buckner lol. I was think how stupid are the Jazz? Lol

I wish he'd stay being the right-hand-man and all, but who am I to tell someone turn down a bigger oppurtunity and more money. I would think living in Atlanta as opposed to Salt Lake City is reason enough to stay, but eh.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Admin

I wish he'd stay being the right-hand-man and all, but who am I to tell someone turn down a bigger oppurtunity and more money. I would think living in Atlanta as opposed to Salt Lake City is reason enough to stay, but eh.

have u been to Salt Lake City? One of the most beautiful,places in the USA. If you like the outdoors at all ... That place is paradise
  • Like 1

have u been to Salt Lake City? One of the most beautiful,places in the USA. If you like the outdoors at all ... That place is paradise

If you think Salt Lake City is paradise then California is heaven ;-)

he came to atlanta for the same reasons they think they can get him. Cause a friend works there

• 3 weeks later...