• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Crowd showed up as the game got going. I was a little worried with the early 7P start, I know traffic can suck. Regardless, I'm glad our great basketball is being shown to national tv and any random fan that shows up.

If any of y'all can make it, please go. I'd love to be at these games, don't take the opportunity to go for granted!

• Like 1

Looking forward to reading a report from Jaybird Hawk as she was there!

Did Indiana thing that, after the terrible second half in game two that

this Hawk team would simply roll over and play dead tonight.

Surprise! We didn't.

wild.gifwild.gifwild.gifwild.gif

Looking forward to reading a report from Jaybird Hawk as she was there!

Did Indiana thing that, after the terrible second half in game two that

this Hawk team would simply roll over and play dead tonight.

Surprise! We didn't.

wild.gifwild.gifwild.gifwild.gif

@Gray Mule - did not make it tonite sobbing.gif. I felt like a heel for not going.

I was there in spirit.

There's so much to talk about with this team, but the most important three, in order are Hellish Defense, Jeff, and Bud.

The D: Carroll and Kyle anchoring us from the front. We fouled a lot only in Game 2, and they were good fouls. Kept them off the line totally tonight, Sap demolished the boards, Antić and Brand providing excellent help. Doubling at the right time, and the baseline should have a Hawks jersey on Bud uses it to our advantage so much. Also, forcing guys to their weak hands off the dribble, something so simple yet so hard for many coaches to impress upon professionals. Keeping the bums that hurt us in Game 2 under wraps. Just outstanding.

Jeff: Beast.

Bud: Genius.

We haven't passed, therefore scored, like we usually do. I think we get it clicking in Game 4 with our style from start to finish, actually win the rebounding battle instead of losing it by 10, force a couple more turnovers and run them out of Phillips before the 4th. Let's Fuc$in Go Homes.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1