• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 3

lethalweapon3

I was coming back into town from the north side right about tip off time and was seriously considering bailing on my wife for dinner and going to the game. Since I already have tickets for Saturday's game, I nixed the plans that would lead to a divorce, and settled for watching it at the house with some Scotch and the fam. Glad to see the win and really hoping all of the lovers and haters alike come out for the Saturday game. I already have my tix. You got yours?

• Premium Member

I was coming back into town from the north side right about tip off time and was seriously considering bailing on my wife for dinner and going to the game. Since I already have tickets for Saturday's game, I nixed the plans that would lead to a divorce, and settled for watching it at the house with some Scotch and the fam. Glad to see the win and really hoping all of the lovers and haters alike come out for the Saturday game. I already have my tix. You got yours?

If I was anywhere near ATL you'd need an army to keep me from going to that game.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

No good wife would divorce you for going to see the Hawks play!!!

Now, if you were going to see the Falcons... get ready for Divorce court.

Dang, Grand daughter. So sorry you had to miss game. S - - - happens.

Maybe, Saturday afternoon?

Did you watch the game?

Life happens, but is all good. I set the DVR - watched the 1st half life. 2nd half on DVR - well worth it. I followed the in game chat on my phone.

Enjoyed every second - felt like I was there,

• Moderators

BmBvw2UIUAAmQO8.jpg

lol This was after that Hibbert turnover under the hoop. I chuckled when I saw Bird cringe over Hibbert's clumsy, uncoordinated self. Some of these 7 footers are only in league cause they are 7 foot tall. Funny thing is - Indy has two players like that. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Indy's problem: They are/were more concerned with beating the Heat than trying to win a championship to start the season....keep thinking that way. Good for the Hawks!!!

Saw this comment somewhere:

"Antić is still spreading out Hibbert while Millsap and Teague are playing monkey-in-the-middle taking turns flying past the D for layups, passing out for open 3s, and throwing backdoor passes on Hibbert. The difference? He is so distracted he is probably missing layups in shoot around and Atlanta is not forcing the ball into the paint shooting it into his armpit."