• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

CONFIRMED: Hawks DON'T have the lousiest owners in the NBA!

Great crowd! We got good and loud in that second half!

David West... youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! lol

Great job at the free throw line! Can't blame the Hawks for that!

All hail Sap!

We were rocking and rolling (up 10, I think?) until Sap got that cheap 4th foul. There was a collective "uh-oh".

When the Pacers made their run after that, it seemed like we got Old Teague, nobody was involving him in the offense and they fumbled the ball away several times. Demand the ball, Jeff!

If we're beat by a David West three, I'll take it. But Pero Antić... that's your job! You're a total Messedonian out there. Show up!

Roy's best game yet... and he was STILL turrible!

I can't imagine anybody thinks the Pacers are in the clear, especially with the fundamental goofs they made today. HEADLINE: "Pacers win, despite themselves"

Go Hawks!

~lw3

• Like 3

Hate I missed the game, I would've had a heart attack between watching Lou nut up and West hitting a three. The winner of Game 5 usually takes the series, so I'm confident the guys will come out guns blazing. Kimbrel getting a second straight save and restoring order to the world softens the pain of the loss a bit.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If Pero can hit just 2 threes in the first half, I like our chances.

We are executing the sets and plays well, but we aren't necessarily playing well. The media won't speak of our struggles, but Hawks fans know we can start shooting better.

• Like 1

Hate I missed the game, I would've had a heart attack between watching Lou nut up and West hitting a three. The winner of Game 5 usually takes the series, so I'm confident the guys will come out guns blazing. Kimbrel getting a second straight save and restoring order to the world softens the pain of the loss a bit.

I lost it on the back to back 3s by George and West.

Not only I am not giving up. I think we can do this in 6 games. We are the superior team. Indy is not the Indy of early this year. Lets get 2 in a row and end their misery. GO HAWKS!!!!

BELIEVE THAT!!!! HAAAAAAWWWWKKKSSS!!!