• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I am boycotting the NBA Playoffs until Donald Sterling is removed from the NBA completely

NBASupes

Overreact much? Yeah, the scumbag needs to go. What does that have to do with the Hawks? Guess here's your excuse to jump ship. Again...

Overreact much? Yeah, the scumbag needs to go. What does that have to do with the Hawks? Guess here's your excuse to jump ship. Again...

This is taking a stand. Some shit is way more important than sports. Bigotry and evil is something all people should be against.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Yeah... THAT'S why your boycotting the playoffs... As for Sterling, he is the worse owner in the NBA and has been for YEARS. I mean seriously, his entire starting lineup and head coach is black and he is going to say comments like this? He makes Gearon Jr look like a saint. I understand that he made these comments under the impression that they'd never be repeated and everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions, but as public figure, you gotta know that every thing you say could be replayed and scrutinized and you have to bite your tongue. That's the type of stuff you say in person cause racial topics ALWAYS get blown out of proportion too.... Sterling pissed off the wrong chick and now he's getting flamed for it... lol

• Like 1

Sterling made a dumb comment and is a dumbass in general. But I bet there are way more old dumb old team owners out there who are racist. You just don't hear about them because they keep their racism on the low. Just a hunch.

Racism is solved by one thing...racists dying and hopefully over generations they don't pass as much to their kin...it's a long-assed process that none of us posting today will see the end of.

So chill out...one old fool doesn't mean you have to get all "uppity".

:^)...little jab there...kidding of course....(wink)

-DJCracker

(live and let live)

• Like 2

If I was a clipper I would probably sit out one game. This guy is a racist check his background and resume. This isn't some slip of the tongue. If u r a Blackman and play for a known racist u should be ashamed. It's gonna hurt them in free agency hard. I mean look at Paula dean she losypt endorsements and everything how u could let this known racist get a pass clippers?

Pretty much. Guys like Sterling don't last as long as he has without an atmosphere that's safe for his views. The good ol' boy system is alive and well.

He has lasted a long time and been racist from the start

• Premium Member

Good grief, people get so butt hurt over what is said these days. He's no different than Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the national nazi party that marched through Chattanooga today. We've become a society that allows every kind of kooky thought today and this is the kind of stuff you get with this type if society.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Feel bad for their fans because the organization seemed to be heading in the right direction.

There is no room for those views from a guy that has the power he does. I don't think we should hear it from anyone, it is just magnified when it comes from a NBA owner:

The players gotta play though, for their fans. Don't make this a distraction, you all still get paid 100 times more than all of us.

African-Americans can make remarks about whites with impunity, yet if a white makes a remark about black people they are condemned as hateful bigots. Enough of this reverse racist nonsense. You can't judge someone based on remarks off the record. If i catch you calling a woman a b$#ch does that mean you are sexist and hate woman? According to the current logic on fairly judging racism then the answer is yes, even though it is utter nonsense.

• Like 1

Wow...just watched the whole deal...what a sucker deal...the dude just said he didn't want his gal F-ing around.

What a hoot...she suckered him into every bad thing he said.

...and what he said wasn't even all that bad....unless I missed something.

..I didn't hear any "N" words or "pickin cotton" stuff...the guy was pushed on.

Edited by DJlaysitup