• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

To watch tonight's game live or not

Admin

To watch tonight's game live or not  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So far I've watched 2 of our 4 games live, while watching the other 2 on DVR later in the day once and on the next day for the other. Watching live (and wearing the only current player jersey I have (Horford) we are 0-2 while we are 2-0 when I watch the games after they air. So that leads to a problem for tonight. Do I watch it live or wait until tomorrow? If I watch it live, is it the Horford jersey that's causing us to lose so maybe I should ditch that?

Either way it looks like this entire series hinges on what I do, rather than anything the players have done. So for that I accept your thank you's for our wins and I apologize for our losses.

• Like 3

What, no poll? Clearly you shouldn't watch 'til tomorrow. Horford jersey goes in the trash. It's the only sane thing to do.

Doh sorry there's a basic poll now

DVR and you have to eat a corn dog today.

Non-negotiable.

Today? How can I have a corn dog if I'm not watching the game!

Clearly you get a white tee and write "0" on the back with "Teague" above the number. And yeah, eat corndogs starting at 8:11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I wish I had a Teague jersey now. Maybe I can deface my Smith jersey's as I have several of those.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Have you lost your mind?

Dude! BURY that Horford jersey somewhere! That's the dang jinx!

...although I do have to admit that I got anxious and peeked a couple of games (after I said I wouldn't watch). So, I've farted some bad JuJu on us too. :(

• Like 1

Thanks Dolf for not watching... I didn't watch the game either cause the electricity was knocked out due to the tornadoes. God was keeping me from jinxing them too. lol

I actually turned it on mid 2nd quarter and watched it the rest of the way. Thought for sure I had put the hex on them though with the way the huge lead disappeared so quickly.

So far I've watched 2 of our 4 games live, while watching the other 2 on DVR later in the day once and on the next day for the other. Watching live (and wearing the only current player jersey I have (Horford) we are 0-2 while we are 2-0 when I watch the games after they air. So that leads to a problem for tonight. Do I watch it live or wait until tomorrow? If I watch it live, is it the Horford jersey that's causing us to lose so maybe I should ditch that?

Either way it looks like this entire series hinges on what I do, rather than anything the players have done. So for that I accept your thank you's for our wins and I apologize for our losses.

No no no. YOU DON'T MATTER. If I miss the start of the game, but get in front of the TV before the end of the first quarter we win. We are undefeated when this happens.

• Like 1

Broke out my Horf jersey today after last night's win. Proudly wearing it around Oxford, MS today. This series is in the bag! :knock on wood: :knock on wood: I will feel so guilty if we lose Thursday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should really feel guilty and I will blame YOU! Lol.