• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 5

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Yeah..holding on was stressful but it's a 48 minute game. Coach Bud and this Hawks team put some of our previous playoff series during our little 7 year playoff streak to shame. I remember winning again inferior teams in 7 games with 3 road blowouts.

I'm loving it! Go Hawks!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

ESPN giving us love. Wait what?

• Like 1

Great win. Very excited. I went looking for tickets to game 6 but the little that was available was crazy expensive. (Of course, I only sit in the lower bowl because I'm snotty, but ...)

Quick Q: anyone else see Teague holding up his left arm a lot and grimacing the last few minutes? Praying praying praying that he's all good but I definitely saw some body language that made me think he might be hurting. Maybe he just had to take a really bad dookie. ?

Great win. Very excited. I went looking for tickets to game 6 but the little that was available was crazy expensive. (Of course, I only sit in the lower bowl because I'm snotty, but ...)

Quick Q: anyone else see Teague holding up his left arm a lot and grimacing the last few minutes? Praying praying praying that he's all good but I definitely saw some body language that made me think he might be hurting. Maybe he just had to take a really bad dookie. ?

He got kneed in the chest by PG - hope he's ok - ICE UP SON!!! We're gonna need you.

Paul George, that disrespectful little effer, during his post game presser he said - "I don't understand how Paul Millsap can have more freethrows that David West, Paul Milsap?"

I hope Sap lights them up for a cool 40 next game.

• Moderators

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Paul George, that disrespectful little effer, during his post game presser he said - "I don't understand how Paul Millsap can have more freethrows that David West, Paul Milsap?"

I hope Sap lights them up for a cool 40 next game.

Pressure is eating at him. That's why he makes comments like that. Pacers fans would give anything to just have Granger back on that bench.

Paul M. said, "We were playing that 4th quarter not to lose. Should have

been playing it to win."

With that great big lead, they almost blew it by not being aggressive.

Now, if Hawks could just win one at home in front of the home folks.

Pacers whipped us the last time we had that opportunity.

It ain't over until it's over. PLEASE! One more time!!

GO HAWKS!!

• Like 2

• Moderators

No worries, Spurs! It happens to the best of us!

~lw3

• Like 1

No worries, Spurs! It happens to the best of us!

~lw3

2 blown major leads in the same night using the same system? #thisshitdoesntwork #woody

HAWKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Ps Sorry for the late post but I was giving my puppy a 30 min belly rub due to Hawks win! :-)

#redrocket and not talking about Matt Bonner son!

• Like 3