• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Mike Scott is on fire

jrok23

• Moderators

Who is Mike Scott?

• Moderators

What is this "Migue" nickname stuff... I only know him by MIKE MONEY.

• Like 1

Haha Scotty! All is forgiven !!! (as long as you keep it up on Thursday)

That was so fun to watch - dude was doing everything (as well as giving up a layup or two)...but I'll take threes vs twos.

HOLY COW - we were up 80-50!

Pacers' fans had to be looking for the hard liquor.

• Premium Member

What is this "Migue" nickname stuff... I only know him by MIKE MONEY.

I think "Migue" is short for "Miguel" the Spanish form of Michael, Mike is short for Michael. Thats my name too so I might have to steal that nickname lol.

• Like 1

I think "Migue" is short for "Miguel" the Spanish form of Michael, Mike is short for Michael. Thats my name too so I might have to steal that nickname lol.

So how is it pronounced??

'Mig'?

'Migeh'?

'Miguh'?

'Magoo'?

• Moderators

Found the Al Horford Q&A from preseason

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/atlanta-hawks/2013/sep/23/q-and-al-horford/

Q. One of the most interesting parts of this offseason was all the other big men that were brought in - obviously, Paul (Millsap) but also Elton (Brand), Pero (Antić) and Gustavo (Ayón). How do you see that working out? Are there minutes for everybody?

A. It’s going to be interesting. It’s really up for grabs these minutes. I think that Danny and coach Bud definitely know more than I do about some of these players and they see the potential in them. At this point, they need to blend in and fit in with us. We can’t forget about Mike Scott. He is the one who has made the most improvement that I have seen. By far he is in better shape than anyone. He is doing great. He is going to be somebody that people are going to sleep on but he’s going to be really good. He is looking great. He is in great shape. It’s about building a bond and a trust with these new bigs. We are going to have to do it by committee. There is no way around it.