• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Teague Injury

NJHAWK

Maaan - don't make a topic like that. My heart skipped a beat.

I will diagnose him with a mild chest contusion - good to go for game 6!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

No but he was in a lot of pain and he really didn't even attempt to handle the ball or be a real part of the game after that. Mack took charge at the end. Im sure he will play but will he be the quick and aggressive Teague that has excelled so far in this series. I get nervous when I see a Hawks player grab his chest like Horford. lol

No but he was in a lot of pain and he really didn't even attempt to handle the ball or be a real part of the game after that. Mack took charge at the end. Im sure he will play but will he be the quick and aggressive Teague that has excelled so far in this series. I get nervous when I see a Hawks player grab his chest like Horford. lol

I hope that was a nervous lol

I went back and watched the end of the game to see agaim for myself. He got a pretty nasty shoulder after PG ran in for a shot at the rim, around the 3 or 4 min mark as i recall.

I was pretty worried, but he stayed out there and made a couple of plays afterwards, but he was def in some pain. Hopefully 100% on Thursday.

I went back and watched the end of the game to see agaim for myself. He got a pretty nasty shoulder after PG ran in for a shot at the rim, around the 3 or 4 min mark as i recall.

I was pretty worried, but he stayed out there and made a couple of plays afterwards, but he was def in some pain. Hopefully 100% on Thursday.

I rewatched it too…it was a nasty shoulder by P. George but not a serious injury where Teague can't play at all or be at least 95%…it just didn't look that bad to me where he should even be thinking about sitting out.

I mean it could be a freak injury like horford's but I doubt it! We would have heard something by now.

I rewatched it too…it was a nasty shoulder by P. George but not a serious injury where Teague can't play at all or be at least 95%…it just didn't look that bad to me where he should even be thinking about sitting out.

I mean it could be a freak injury like horford's but I doubt it! We would have heard something by now.

Hard to say, he could easily have a cracked rib or internal bruising. He could have trouble breathing too, who knows. It's hard to tell exactly where PG got him with that shoulder, but I think he'll be okay for Thursday. If not then I hope Shelvin is still en fuego!

Teague needs to be at full speed. I hope he is. The Pacers are going to show up and play physical d because they were embarrassed by us the other night. I expect them to give Teague some hard fouls if he drives. Hopefully Jeff wont be timid and become a jump shooter all game. If we can win this series we will have the best chance to make the E.C.F. that we have had since game 7 Nique / Bird.

• Like 2