• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What the hell is wrong with Pero?

NJHAWK

He cant buy a bucket and he has been a foul machine. He was key vs the Pacers in the regular season games and if you would have told me he would be having this type of series I would have thought we would be out in 5 games. I love the guy but he has been horrible. Hopefully he gets his confidence back and has us a big game 6.

• Like 3

This is why the hawks should go after spencer hawes! A guy who is a more of a sure 3pt threat! I like the idea of going into next season with hawes spreading the floor and horford and sap getting one on one opportunities in the post.

Also I say sign a back Elton brand for defense or pickup a defending center so we can have one to throw in the hand when needed.

Edited by JTB

He has been getting good looks too, but he is just not making them. He isn't really showing up in the box scores either. Not collecting rebounds very much either. Granted he is only playing maybe 25 minutes a game. To his credit though, he isn't playing timid out there. If he could just add 10 points tomorrow night, I think that is a huge positive for winning game 6.

Eventually he's going to get his shot going....hopefully tomorrow's game.

I hope so- he needs that 1st shot to fall to get him going and demoralize the Pacers.

• Premium Member

I think I've figured it out - Pero has finally hit the rookie wall dash1.gif

Lol the rookie part may be kind of true.

Even though Pero isn't your typical rookie, this is his first NBA playoff. He has never been successful in this environment and you know his confidence right now is pretty low. If he can just hit a few shots I think it'll do wonders for him. It'd be nice if we can get him a couple easy buckets or free throw attempts early somehow.

• Like 1