• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What the hell is wrong with Pero?

NJHAWK

This is who Pero always was. He was a streak shooter in Europe and he's a streak shooter here. January was really his only good month. His 3 point shot is more like Josh Smith's than anybody.

He has no post game whatsoever. He can defend his man pretty well. His rebounding comes and goes.

Kind of hard to have a negative PER, but that's what he has right now.

• Like 1

I think we need some plays to get him to the foul line at beginning of the game...as bad as his shooting has been..defenders still fall for the shot fake...he's just slow as hell to the basket

So true. He's moving in slow-mo. I might've seen him score once off a fake and dribble off the line all season and that was a mid-range shot, although he's had more than a few fakes and side-shuffles for threes. Chris Bosh he certainly is not, but I still appreciate him being smart yet simple and collapsing the defense, we just haven't been getting good results from his passes like we did when he had it clicking. I suspect he'll bust out. Everyone has except him. Lou had a nice little run in Game 3, and as much as I rock with Elton, I'm sure he's done all he can do for this season. When he gets a tough rebound, it's like "thank you, now you can have a seat sir". They are always timely though and usually stop any momentum the opponent might have when followed by a foul. Edited by benhillboy