• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pero Antić is shooting 13% from 3 this series

GameTime

Not only did Pero play bad tonight (again)...I think he was part of us getting caught up in the Pacers' "antics" (no pun intended) in the first half. He got all weird and while the first time he stood up to West was cool...this time he got us off kilter. He needed to be more under control and professional.

It's amazing Bud has gotten us this far with Pero as our starting center.

Pero is certainly not ready for prime time in the NBA...a minutes taking backup guy in the regular season but a third string "emergency" big at best in the playoffs.

Almost makes me miss Josh Smith...... Almost.

Well to be honest...if we had Smoove tonight we probably win.

• Like 1

Who cares? I may be the only one, but he helps us out a lot in many ways. Were going to game 7 against the 1 seed and we re talking shit about an old rookie? What did we expect From this season? No use to down our players...

Fuq it, Go HAWKS! (Drunk)

• Like 1

Jon Koncak would be more useful than Pero at this point.

Lets not get crazy here. Please don't bring up his name. He ruined my childhood and then some..

Its not just his shooting. He is lost when he gets the ball. He pump fakes, turns it over or takes a bad shot that gets blocked back in his face. Id rather see Moose in there at this point.

Late night sneaky uncle Jon? Poor Spudz that must have been traumatic...

Haha...most definitely was...had to watch him hang around the top of the key near the free throw line and jack up jumpers that were miss after miss after miss....had to hear jokes at school from other kids saying..."Hawks are like a donut, good all around with a hole in the middle." But I guess 4 guys named Doc, Spud, Willis and Wilkins hated him more than me..hell, throw in John Battle make it 5...smh...That's the horrific tales of my life and how Jon Kontract affected it.

"Hawks are like a donut, good all around with a hole in the middle." But I guess 4 guys named Doc, Spud, Willis and Wilkins hated him more than me..

HA HA HA...never heard that one before, no wonder you are traumatized.

So sorry.

Why oh Why isn't Brand playing more minutes than Antić? Brand contributes SOOOOO much more when he's

out there than Antić. Pero is a mediocre 3 point shooter at best and EVERY shot he misses is short. It's like the

ghost of Josh Smith has taken over the body of Antić.

I haven't seen what Coach Bud sees in him the entore season and now it's magnified in the playoffs. The guy hits a big shot

every once in a while, but take that away and all you have is a mediocre player at best. His defense is terrible and he doesn't rebound.

Please play Brand in game 7 and leave Pero on the bench where he belongs!!!!!!!!

Why oh Why isn't Brand playing more minutes than Antić? Brand contributes SOOOOO much more when he's

out there than Antić. Pero is a mediocre 3 point shooter at best and EVERY shot he misses is short. It's like the

ghost of Josh Smith has taken over the body of Antić.

I haven't seen what Coach Bud sees in him the entore season and now it's magnified in the playoffs. The guy hits a big shot

every once in a while, but take that away and all you have is a mediocre player at best. His defense is terrible and he doesn't rebound.

Please play Brand in game 7 and leave Pero on the bench where he belongs!!!!!!!!

The probable problem with that is that it may make Hibbert play better, since Brand can't stretch the defense. Why can't Antić play better when it really matters!?

The probable problem with that is that it may make Hibbert play better, since Brand can't stretch the defense. Why can't Antić play better when it really matters!?

Yeah, regardless of how it affects us, Bud will take his chances with their defensive anchor being discombobulated and disoriented like he's been 6 straight games, and Pero simply being on the floor causes it. No need to change it now.