• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ferry's first gamble

JTB

• Moderators

Dennis+Bebe+Sap+15th pick+2016 1st+2018 1st for Love.

An immediate replacement who was an all star, plus 5 first round draft picks seems like a lot to me. I'd be all for getting Love though, any chance you have to bring in that caliber of player you do it. You don't get those chances every day, and he's still young.

Maybe if we made the picks lottery protected. That way if we fail to make ATL attractive enough for him to stay, then we could still go into tank mode like half the squawk have been wanting and rebuild before giving up picks to Minny.

If you were going to think about dealing those future firsts (which seems overly rich to me), then you have to protect them.

Boston has a 67% chance NOT to have a top 3 lottery pick. Their odds of getting the 6th or 7th pick are significantly better than getting 1, 2 or 3.

So I am saying they aren't giving up what you think they are unless they get lucky in the lottery.

Its also rumored Ainge may not pull the trigger if he gets a shot at Wiggins or Parker.

If you want to take a risk in a different direction. The Suns are wanting to move at least one of their three picks, 14,18, and 27, for a vet. Korver or Lou would be ideal candidates.