• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Charlotte has passed us. Washington has passed us. Miami, lol, way ahead.

NBASupes

I dunno I guess I did miss whatever your point was. Old thread and didn't feel like going back and reading through it. 

But Washington are and were a better team than us.  They're very well rounded and have good size and skill in the lineup. 

If Horford had not been injured we were well on our way to winning 44 games last season. I think the Wizards will feel the hit on losing Ariza. Pierce is a shell of his former self. Last, as Mace pointed out, Beal needs to step up and start living up to the hype.

If Horford had not been injured we were well on our way to winning 44 games last season. I think the Wizards will feel the hit on losing Ariza. Pierce is a shell of his former self. Last, as Mace pointed out, Beal needs to step up and start living up to the hype.

Not saying they are way better than us but they are better. We have just as many question marks and are relying heavily on the health of Horford, which is a major risk IMO.

• Like 1

Ahh okay thank you. Sadly for you I believe that Supes is gone and possibly not coming back. He didn't respond well to me putting him on moderator review for new posts last week and hasn't posted since.

You've robbed me of my only joy in life *tears*

Well Supes is like Michael Voorhees or a cockroach. You just can't keep him down and when he returns in whatever shape or form......I'll be waiting.

• Like 1

Ahh okay thank you. Sadly for you I believe that Supes is gone and possibly not coming back. He didn't respond well to me putting him on moderator review for new posts last week and hasn't posted since.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Well @AHF was the official scorekeeper but I imagine he's busy off fighting to get nonagenarians off the hook in traffic court as his weekend pro bono (or would that be pro oh no?) work. Recap for our overworked administrator in chief:

Congrats on the bet.

Congrats on the bet.

Thank you but hold on there, hoss!  The gentleman's agreement was that you'd sport an avy of my choosing, the my lil pony is just an example made by @AHF.  Now unfortunately I didn't put much thought into this, flirted with the idea of some photoshops of Jeffrey in a Pelicans jersey but settled on something simple and sweet....

O.jpg

load em up!

• Like 1