• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Can Bebe be our next all star center?

JTB

@AHF wasn't wrong, he simply misspoke. And even if he were wrong, he'd lawyer talk his way out of it just like he did.

I know. That's why I come bearing white flag :-/

You know Dol. You know.

I just hope he's as good as Bismack Biyombo.

How would I know? How would you know? I don't sit here and act like I know who he's going to be when I've barely gotten to see him play and haven't seen him play in a real system, with real players, against real players.

he def looks great in these highlights:

(and imagine me playing this song on my synthesizer, wearing boxers, a wife beater, and an afro wig.)

:17 seconds in and you've got Bebe cleaning up a miss from who I thought was Pero at first glance, but apparently a PG version of him who looks eerily similar.

Love hearing the announcer say ehh Bebe on that one play. Bebe sure gets up quick to block shots and loves him some alley oops. Kid will give Al a run for his money on running the court too.

:17 seconds in and you've got Bebe cleaning up a miss from who I thought was Pero at first glance, but apparently a PG version of him who looks eerily similar.

Love hearing the announcer say ehh Bebe on that one play. Bebe sure gets up quick to block shots and loves him some alley oops. Kid will give Al a run for his money on running the court too.

Love the PnR for the dunks.