• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks fans turning Spurs supporters?

• Admin

Canada eh?

true, but I live in Oklahoma.

Also, Seattle use to be my second fav team when they had Xavier McDaniel inside, Dale Ellis hitting the three, Tom Chambers attacking and Nate McMillian getting them the ball...then later with Gary Payton throwing lops to Shawn Kemp in the 90s.

If you go to OKC to see a game you can't help but be drawn in to the atmosphere. Its crazy. Plus Durant is fun to watch.

• Like 2

Parker has been my favorite PG for a few years now, pre-DF & Bud. He's super creative, smart, fast, makes big shots, and exudes confidence. Love his style. Don't know how anyone can watch him play and think the Spurs are boring.

I don't care if any of y'all agree or not, I just hope Teague has been watching TP this post season and taking crazy notes.

Go Hawks!

Edited by LamarHampton

I don't think her husband will want her hooking up with you on the island anyway Spudz lol

Yeah but you're a transplant. You should be Hawks, then Raptors, then OKC I suppose. But you're right I had forgotten about that until you reminded me.

Haha no I know she has a hubby. My gf wouldn't like it either. Not sure if you remember but my gf during Hawks playoffs had me on a diet which included no corn dogs ...:-( actually remember you commenting on that lol. Telling me to pull my nuts up like a venician blind lol or something.

• Premium Member

I was just thinking about how my appreciate for the Spurs has grown. Like Ben, I always thought they were a boring team. Either I've done a lot of growing up these past 3-4 years, or I really just hate Miami.

Yeah, I think I really just hate the Heat and all their bandwagon fans.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Like 1

I like the Spurs and have for a long time. I was a fan of the old ABA, and the Spurs were the first former ABA team to win the NBA championship. I've always wanted to see an all ABA finals (assuming, of course, the Hawks couldn't be there.)

• Moderators

That's because Brooks is a terrible coach. Serge is a help defender...he is not a one on one guy and always had trouble with bigger players.

For the prior discussion of whether Horford = Duncan, that was something Horford would not have done. Timmy is still a rock for that team even if he can't dominate the way he used to on a consistent basis.

• Like 1

Tim Duncan is definitely still the man. He might not be young anymore but he is super smart out on the court. Man, I hope the Spurs beat the Heat to a pulp. I want complete domination. 4-0 sweep would just be great. And as they win game 4 I'd love Pop to bash David Stern in his post game interview and call out that snake for $hitty schedule making, favoring big market teams, favor stars, gift wrapping Ant Davis to the Pelicans and rigging the NBA lottery forever then puppeteering the powers that be in the next 30 years through his snake understudy Adam Silver.

Sorry for the rant.

Sincerely,

Very bitter Hawks fan

Tim Duncan is definitely still the man. He might not be young anymore but he is super smart out on the court. Man, I hope the Spurs beat the Heat to a pulp. I want complete domination. 4-0 sweep would just be great. And as they win game 4 I'd love Pop to bash David Stern in his post game interview and call out that snake for $hitty schedule making, favoring big market teams, favor stars, gift wrapping Ant Davis to the Pelicans and rigging the NBA lottery forever then puppeteering the powers that be in the next 30 years through his snake understudy Adam Silver.

Sorry for the rant.

Sincerely,

Very bitter Hawks fan

Woah, how do you really feel?

You know... I like to see the top players get a title so that it will not be held against them in their career. I mean, I'm glad Kidd and Dirk got their title. So, I hope Durant gets his... But not this year. I want to see the Spurs get one more and take out Miami. The Thunder just did not have the horses to get it done.

• Like 1

They are the model organization. I have always loved watching them play. It's easy to say they are boring because they aren't flashy or have that stud player to wow you. If you have any appreciation for the game you should love watching the Spurs play. They are a well oiled machine that is almost always firing on all cylinders. Pop is the greatest coach in history. The team doesn't waver or panic when they things go bad. Honestly it's a thing of beauty.

Oh and real talk. If Kawhi was on a big market team he would be getting praise from everyone. The kid is already a top overall player in the league. He is only going to get better and will be the leader of the Spurs for quite sometime.

• Like 2