• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did Hawks social media director hurt us?

Hairydawgz

I'm sure you have all seen the tweet of Lance blowing out the candles for Al's birthday. My question is does this hurt a potential FA push for Stephenson by Atlanta? I'm sure Atlanta has considered him as a FA for this offseason (depending on price). I know it was all in fun, but hopefully Lance doesn't take it too seriously just in case he was considering Atlanta as an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you have all seen the tweet of Lance blowing out the candles for Al's birthday. My question is does this hurt a potential FA push for Stephenson by Atlanta? I'm sure Atlanta has considered him as a FA for this offseason (depending on price). I know it was all in fun, but hopefully Lance doesn't take it too seriously just in case he was considering Atlanta as an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lance thinks pictures are hilarious

The Official Hawks twitter acct is run by some absolute dipshit.

Just a slew of dumb tweets that have made the Hawks look stupid.

One day they were tweeting about Iverson to wish him well on his retirement, which was fine, but then the dumbass tweeted a pic of Iverson teabagging the Hawks at Phillips with some 50 point performance.

Several, including myself, expressed our disgust, and the worst part was the guy tweeted people back, telling them to not follow and a bunch of shit like that. Really Great businesses moves to celebrate your franchise getting 50 hung on them and then telling fans to piss off.

Edited by Jmartvol
  • Like 2

I never saw some of the stuff that @ was talking about but I've really enjoyed the Tweets that I've seen this year and think he's done a great job making us visible.

Remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

• Like 3

I never saw some of the stuff that @ was talking about but I've really enjoyed the Tweets that I've seen this year and think he's done a great job making us visible.

Remember, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

he ruined everything with me that day

I RT'd some of it and my friends that aren't even Hawks fans were appalled.

:music: @Dolfan23 and @ATLHAWKS sitting in a tree... {/sarcasm} :music:

Double-wide? I'll take that as a compliment that you think I live in a place with twice as much space as a single-wide.

I just expect everyone who dips to live in a double-wide. Plus you seem like the angry anti-government type who'd live off the grid hiding out in mountains somewhere.

I think hes funny and.a great Twitter, ppl need to let stuff go. Who doesn't know Romo is completely not clutch. Matty ice way more clutch. And its not the first lance cake pic ever so what' s wrong. Therye memes of almost every player so whats the deal

• Like 2

I just expect everyone who dips to live in a double-wide. Plus you seem like the angry anti-government type who'd live off the grid hiding out in mountains somewhere.

Ha, my pre-playoffs grocery store trip from last year really left quite the impression of me, huh?

I may have been intoxicated when I bought those supplies, I'm not normally a dipper. Not sure where the anti-government type came from, but as always I take it as a compliment.

Edited by hawksfanatic

Ha, my pre-playoffs grocery store trip from last year really left quite the impression of me, huh?

I may have been intoxicated when I bought those supplies, I'm not normally a dipper. Not sure where the anti-government type came from, but as always I take it as a compliment.

Just messin with ya I know you could never live off the grid cause you'd miss Hawksquawk too much. The anti-government stuff was just an addition to the other stuff and you're so angry sometimes it just seemed fitting :)