• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I have to ask this question-Please Don't Laugh!

Wurider05

I hope we never sign him. I'd have to find a new team to be a fan of. I know we'd be instant contenders, but I just can't stand his style of basketball.

We'd probably want to hang on to Pero though as he's the only current Hawk that could carry Lebron off the court single handedly.

Wade is averaging 18.7 ppg on .573 TS% along with 4 rebounds, 4 assists and 1.5 steals per game. 20.6 PER, .136 WS/48.

Teague averaged 19.3 ppg on .523 TS% along with 5 assists, 4 rebounds and 1 steal per game. 17.2 PER, .095 WS/48.

Looks like at best a wash between our best playoff performer and their "old man." Wade has been an excellent scorer this post-season. I think he is giving Lebron exactly the kind of supporting player role that he wants to see from his wingman.

Bosh has been producing a 19.4 PER and .164 WS/48 in the playoffs. I don't see any reason for Lebron to leave Miami unless he thinks he is moving to a major upgrade. Atlanta won't fit that profile.

Great post. And even when Wade finally breaks down, which I think will happen soon.... He's playing for Pat Riley. He'll bring players in, and it's Miami. He's not leaving.

Lebron left CLE because he didn't think Danny Ferry could land superstars to make his path to a ring easier. Why join Ferry in Atlanta with no superstars? We aren't going to be considered.

That didn't occur to me, but I think you are totally correct

\

Nope.

If Lebron joining us means that we'd have a legit shot to win a NBA title, I'd welcome him with open arms. The history of the league shows that championships revolve around the greatest players in the game. To put in in perspective, Kobe, Lebron, and Duncan have won 11 of the last 14 NBA championships, with this year going to be number 12.

Actually it will be 12 of the last 16 after this year's Finals, between Kobe, Duncan, and Lebron

* Dirk

* Garnett/Pierce

* Billups

* Wade/Shaq

. . . were the other top players during that time span that won titles.

• Moderators

I hope we never sign him. I'd have to find a new team to be a fan of. I know we'd be instant contenders, but I just can't stand his style of basketball.

We'd probably want to hang on to Pero though as he's the only current Hawk that could carry Lebron off the court single handedly.

I don't like the way refs treat him and I hated his ego-trip with "the decision." Other than that, I can find little to fault the guy. I think he plays a great brand of basketball and carries himself reasonably well on and off the court for the most part (i.e., he isn't getting DUIs, he doesn't have 7 kids from 6 women, he isn't associated with violence, he isn't getting distracted with off-court media, etc.). I root hard against the guy but objectively would have no trouble rooting for someone like him who was a Hawk.

• Like 3