• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

From a team point of view... Teague = Better than Westbrook.

Diesel

• Moderators

I don't begin to understand how you can say that Smoove had nothing to do with Teague's inconsistency. When you have a Sf that pulls the ball down and starts playing PG... it effects the real PG. Get out the stats and watch the game a bit. Smoove for as much as I liked his ability and potential was a poison to our offensive efforts... and he did effect the PG position.

Real simple. Josh wasn't on the team last year. Therefore, Smoove had nothing to do with Teague's inconsistency last season.

I disagree with your claims that he's NEVER COULD average 9 assist a game. He's a better passer than Tony Parker. And he lacks the weapons that Parkers been surrounded with. How can his numbers look like any other point guard? Lol. Please explain because you're acting as though Teague's average.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

In what world is he a better passer? How often do you see Teague set up the defenders to get scrubs rolling wide open to the basket or to set up a wide open 3 in the corner? Teague is an average passer / assist man. Nothing wrong with that, just don't go thinking he's some 9 apg guy when there's no way on Earth he could do that for an entire season. He just doesn't have the vision for it.

I see you were confused by the statement above as well. What I'm saying is that every PG on every team has guys who blow assists by missing easy shots, turning the ball over, whatever. Teague is no special unique butterfly who has an excessive amount of them as compared to the other guys.

• Like 2

Lol go ahead and continue to manipulate stats to cover a bum in Deron Williams. This is beyond hilarious for you to even try to make a case for Deron. The guy literally regressed into a D League player.

Wow. There are no words to describe how high you must have been to have typed this up. Good job with the grammar though while being out of your skull on bath salts or similar.

• Like 1

In what world is he a better passer? How often do you see Teague set up the defenders to get scrubs rolling wide open to the basket or to set up a wide open 3 in the corner? Teague is an average passer / assist man. Nothing wrong with that, just don't go thinking he's some 9 apg guy when there's no way on Earth he could do that for an entire season. He just doesn't have the vision for it.

I see you were confused by the statement above as well. What I'm saying is that every PG on every team has guys who blow assists by missing easy shots, turning the ball over, whatever. Teague is no special unique butterfly who has an excessive amount of them as compared to the other guys.

yse7e3ab.jpg

Dolf, you should've been a lawyer. You do more personal attacks than anyone on this message board in order to win a debate. But carry on bro! I'm more than confident with my grammar. Maybe we should turn our college degrees into avatars. .?

So, to get back to the debate at hand.. Its pretty interesting how Tony Parker is somehow a better passer than Teague when it took him 10 years to average 7 or more assist. Last time I checked, Parker inherited a Championship caliber team full of allstars.. I guess some people don't recognize the truth in stats. Young Jeffrey got it done with Pops heir and a team full of bums.. lol

Dolf, you should've been a lawyer. You do more personal attacks than anyone on this message board in order to win a debate. But carry on bro! I'm more than confident with my grammar. Maybe we should turn our college degrees into avatars. .?

So, to get back to the debate at hand.. Its pretty interesting how Tony Parker is somehow a better passer than Teague when it took him 10 years to average 7 or more assist. Last time I checked, Parker inherited a Championship caliber team full of allstars.. I guess some people don't recognize the truth in stats. Young Jeffrey got it done with Pops heir and a team full of bums.. lol

Who said anything about your grammar? And how did I attack you? You appeared to be confused as the guy clearly said that Teague could average 9 apg and then you came back by posting some 29 game stretch or whatever where he didn't even get to 9, let along for an entire season. See how that seems like you were confused?

And I really don't wanna continue in this debate because it will require more than basic raw stats to prove the point and I know you won't look past that. All you can see is APG and to you that tells you everything there is about passing.