• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wojo: Deng Strong Candidate for Hawks

PSSSHHHRRR87

Interesting tool.

I looked up Chandler's chart for this year.

Not too impressive.

No question Parsons is the better shooter and more efficient scorer. I think Deng is still a better defender and better ball handler. They simply have opposite strengths and weaknesses. Youth and less mileage are the main things Parsons has going for him. Deng was a good shooter until 2 seasons ago.

I just can't see Ferry making Parsons the highest paid player on the team.......and that is what it would take to make Houston think twice about matching us.

I'd rather have Deng on a $9 mill per year deal than pay Chandler $14 mill per.

$11 mill per is my high end for Chandler ......and I Houston would match that.

Edited by coachx

Still better than Deng. Neither are even remotely close to Ariza.

Ariza is my preference.......he seems happy in Washington though. Can they resign both Ariza and Gortat ? Ariza made $7.65 mill last year. I'd pay $9 mill per for him.

Edited by coachx

Ariza is my preference.......he seems happy in Washington though. Can they resign both Ariza and Gortat ? Ariza made $7.65 mill last year. I'd pay $9 mill per for him.

Last years Ariza no doubt I'd pay that much. But if he nervous about getting non-contract year Ariza.

What sucks is that for a little more you could get a much better player in Lance but I just hate the thought of cheering for him.

Last years Ariza no doubt I'd pay that much. But if he nervous about getting non-contract year Ariza.

What sucks is that for a little more you could get a much better player in Lance but I just hate the thought of cheering for him.

So true........

Deng has a ridiculous amount of suitors just like chandler parsons and ariza. If he isnt going to a contending team like the clippers or the heat I see him getting PAID.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/234052/Mavericks-Hawks-Clippers-Heat-Lakers-Bulls-Reach-Out-To-Luol-Deng

Mavericks, Hawks, Clippers, Heat, Lakers, Bulls Reach Out To Luol Deng

The Dallas Mavericks, Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers have reached out to Luol Deng.

Deng was traded by the Chicago Bulls to the Cleveland Cavaliers in January.

Deng is a free agent for the first time in his career.

Adreian Wojnarowski adds that Pat Riley has reached out to Deng on behalf of the Heat.

Sam Amick of USA Today adds that the Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago Bulls have contacted Deng.

• Like 1

• Moderators

On your phone or on the computer? On the phone I just do a screenshot and then on here I switch to full version of the site and upload like I would from my desktop. 

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-06-30 at 10.03.33 PM.png

A lot easier to do that through the Tapatalk app.  It's seriously just a button that looks like a camera.

• Like 1