• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ALmesty: Should we legitimately discuss amnestying Al?

Admin

Should we amnesty Al  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Better question might be who thinks he should/shouldn't be traded.  I'd say no to amnesty, yes to trade.

Well that's a separate discussion and one with a myriad of possibilities of what would be coming back to the Hawks. Here's it's simply immediate cap space. 

Wait a minute.. Let's be clear here for a minute. So folks who got their panties in a was about trading Bebe ate now floating the idea of amnesty for our 2 time all-star? What the hell is this , a Mel Brooks movie?

Lmao

• Like 1

Wait a minute.. Let's be clear here for a minute. So folks who got their panties in a was about trading Bebe ate now floating the idea of amnesty for our 2 time all-star? What the hell is this , a Mel Brooks movie?

Lmao

Try again. I voted no. Was just bringing it up for those who dont know this is an option.

• Premium Member

The point isn't to replace Al, it's to create a boatload more of cap space to go after 2 big time players this summer. If we trade Al then we're not opening up that cap space... unless it's for the superstar that we're signing. 

But, but... in that other thread people are hating on the LW trade because "no superstar ever will come in free agency"?

Amnestying Al would be ridiculous. crazy.gif

This is soooo strange. Didn't I get crucified for this same topic? And I thought that my original thread was an easy to see joke.

BUT AMNESTY AL!!! {/sarcasm}

Edited by hawksfanatic

But, but... in that other thread people are hating on the LW trade because "no superstar ever will come in free agency"?

Amnestying Al would be ridiculous. crazy.gif

This is just for hypothetical discussion and letting people know it's available.

I doubt a superstar will come here either though.

This is soooo strange. Didn't I get crucified for this same topic? And I thought that my original thread was an easy to see joke.

BUT AMNESTY AL!!! {/sarcasm}

I know you see yourself as a God but you've never been crucified! {/sarcasm}

And be honest you've always had at least 1% of thought of actually amnestying him.

And be honest you've always had at least 1% of thought of actually amnestying him.

Honestly? I've learned my lesson on the internet to not put out an opinion on players. That only results in frustration.

• Moderators

Honestly? I've learned my lesson on the internet to not put out an opinion on players. That only results in frustration.

Glad to see you made the thread!

I was going to post:  "This thread is worthless without pictures @hawksfanatic."