• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Just moved back to the A...

volman

Guys, I cannot say enough how excited I am to be back in Atlanta.  I am seriously looking into getting season tickets again (I will wait until after the free agency period) but I wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone on the 'Squawk and to remind everyone to enjoy the ride.  It is awesome to see how much the 'Squawk has grown over the past 4-5 years!  I have recently just been lurking, but I want to start contributing a lot more. 

It is a good time to be a Hawk fan-- things will be exciting this summer, and we have a great team to cheer on and an OUTSTANDING coaching staff.  

I'm off my high-horse now.  Let's go Hawks! 

Welcome back.  Where did you move from? 

• Premium Member

Good for you man. I'm looking forward to the day I move back as well, and will probably celebrate my return with some season tickets too!

A post that makes sense...............someone has to raise the bar!

Well there are two kinds of posts IMO ...first kind u skim through cuz it's so pointless and makes no sense, the other kind you read it all and soak up the good info. ;-)

You know uve skimmed thru some crap before lol

Always good to have one of the "old hands" back in the saddle again.

We still have some of the same crew here and a scattering of new blood.

You're just in time to join all of us as we move to the edge of a nervous

breakdown as we contemplate all that's going on in free agency.

GO HAWKS!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Congrats volman welcome back! Someday i hope to join you back in the A. Continuing a self-imposed exile in colorado for the time being

• Like 1

Welcome back.  Where did you move from? 

Thanks--- I moved here from Charlotte.  I never got to be a Cats/Hornets fan just because I am a Hawks fan no matter what.  It was nice to go to games in Charlotte and wear my Hawks jersey.

Glad to see a lot of the same names on here.  Hopefully we can all get together for a 'Squawk night at Philips.

In other news--- What Milsap-type free agency pickup do you think we land?  I'm hoping for someone of value that is unexpected!  I do not see us getting any big-dogs.

Go Hawks!