• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

C. Vivlamore: Hawks eyeing Deng

coachx

Liked for you paying for access to a Viviana article

Don't worry..........we know you don't like Deng.

If we get him I'd like to have him on a strict 30 - 32 mpg regiment to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

Don't worry..........we know you don't like Deng.

If we get him I'd like to have him on a strict 30 - 32 mpg regiment to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

I like Deng. I don't like Deng at more than 7.5 million at the most. And he's my last choice among the wings if you take salary out of the equation. Hayward is a close 2nd to last.

• Like 1

Teague/Dennis/Mack

Korver/CJ Miles/Jenkins

Deng/DMC/Patterson

Sap/Scott/Payne

Horford/Antić/Muscala

That is going to be your team. Get over it.

We are the Atlanta-Chicago-Utah-Spurs

• Like 1

99 cents...............could've gotten a lottery ticket with another penny.  Would be worth more.

Ya...........but I would have to have gotten up.................get in the car................turn on the car.....put in reverse......back out of the drive way........put in drive...follow the speed limit and traffic signs..............too much work. Heck, I'm tired just thinking about it. buba.gif

I like Deng a lot. But Dolf pointed out his wrist issues, I don't like that, his missed games past 2 years, don't love that either. But for some reason I still think Deng will have a comeback year but as coach said...30 minutes a night. Save him for the playoffs then play him 46 minutes in the playoffs and stick him in the oppositions best player...Lebron, Paul George, etc

I like Deng a lot. But Dolf pointed out his wrist issues, I don't like that, his missed games past 2 years, don't love that either. But for some reason I still think Deng will have a comeback year but as coach said...30 minutes a night. Save him for the playoffs then play him 46 minutes in the playoffs and stick him in the oppositions best player...Lebron, Paul George, etc

Ya the torn left wrist ligament bothers me since it coincides with when his 3 point shooting dropped off.

The wear and tear is a concern too.

• Moderators

Ya the torn left wrist ligament bothers me since it coincides with when his 3 point shooting dropped off.

The wear and tear is a concern too.

Not just his threes.  Check out that shot chart for jumpers on the link you posted on this thread.  It is bleeding red in all but a few zones.