• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Salmons, Hawks Agree to Extend Waiver Deadline

PSSSHHHRRR87

I don't know. Do you?

• Premium Member

OK, but back to the Money.  10.6 Million dollars.  What player could cost us about 10.6 Million dollars and a first round pick?

1.  Gallinari

2.  McGee

3.  Asik

4.  Matthews

5.  Jeff Green

6.  Thad Young

Don't shoot the messenger, these are the players that I pulled out that fit between 7-10 Million next year that are under contract with some team.

intriguing to me is Young and Green because their names have often been linked to us.  McGee is interesting because of his size but he doesn't seem to have BBIQ.  Gallinari is also interesting... they just got Afflalo but I wouldn't imagine that they would give him up.  Asik still stands tall here.   Mainly because Houston wants Melo.

Chris V is an absolute moron. His shower head is a commando .450

C-Viv smh

Oh man this is Gold! 

At least he had a good sense of humor about it. 

Hey guys, give him a break. It looks like he finally figured out how to delete a tweet! That takes some thinking right there.

Funny, I usually trade for Gallinari because he's such an interesting player at SF. He would definitely fit our mold of having a guy that can shoot.

Isn't he coming off ACL surgery? Don't want another.

Heard Bulls may have to get rid of Taj Gibson who makes 8 million to pay Melo. Can we use Salmons cap space to trade for him?

Another PF? Maybe we trade them Salmons so they can waive him to clear the capspace, then we can re-route Taj Gibson to another team in need of a PF and get some good value.

Houston said they have a landing spot for Lin if the get Melo. So they can get rid of him - but they would have to throw in at least a first-rounder too. But then we'd have to trade Teague for keeping some cap space.

Maybe supes' wet dreams come true...

Edit: Counts salary or cap hit for trading purposes?

Edited by rd79