• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Salmons, Hawks Agree to Extend Waiver Deadline

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Premium Member

He is? I always heard he is terrible. Have not seen him play a lot.

Before ACL injury he wasnt bad.. No thanks we dont need a player coming off ACL injury

OK, but back to the Money.  10.6 Million dollars.  What player could cost us about 10.6 Million dollars and a first round pick?

1.  Gallinari

2.  McGee

3.  Asik

4.  Matthews

5.  Jeff Green

6.  Thad Young

Don't shoot the messenger, these are the players that I pulled out that fit between 7-10 Million next year that are under contract with some team.

intriguing to me is Young and Green because their names have often been linked to us.  McGee is interesting because of his size but he doesn't seem to have BBIQ.  Gallinari is also interesting... they just got Afflalo but I wouldn't imagine that they would give him up.  Asik still stands tall here.   Mainly because Houston wants Melo.

Asik was traded to New Orleans on draft night.

We can stop talking about him coming to Atlanta now.

I would imagine he gets paid for every day he's on the roster (and at that $7M/year rate, too).

You know better than that H! He does get paid for days on the roster, but only during the NBA Season.

Salmons is doing it because if he said no then his ass would have been cut for sure. By pushing the date back he increases his slim probability of staying on the Hawks roster and getting that $7m paycheck.

Alex Kennedy: The Denver Nuggets have considered trading JaVale McGee and/or Wilson Chandler, according to league sources. Twitter @AlexKennedyNBA

Denver Nuggets, Free Agency, Javale McGee, Wilson Chandler

If Denver is looking to clear capspace - any interest in getting Wilson Chandler for Salmons (as a back up plan).