• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks plan on going after Gasol

NJHAWK

Add two teams to the expected Pau Gasol market: Phoenix and Atlanta. Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, Mavs, Rockets all expected to pursue.

Tweet from Ramona Shelburne.

Well we at least get somebody who can rebound. Hopefully its a short deal we offer. He does kind of fit into our system.

Edited by NJHAWK

• Premium Member

I think he would be a great fit with our system. Would Milsap have to come off the bench?

I think he'd be a good fit in our system too. You almost have to think he would only be an option if Al or Sap are traded.

I think he would be a great fit with our system. Would Milsap have to come off the bench?

LOL ther is so many rumors about Power Fowards . Like im over here trippin like lol does Danny want to get a team with all pf we have a al star pf and new one we just drafted and a proven pf in mike scoot we might resign. We dont need more we us some wing men DF. I still think we should have drafted Gary Harris. Dont sign bigmen we are loaded

Having a legitimate enough of a starting lineup to bring Sap off the bench makes us an incredible team. We would have to sign Gasol and a legit sf for that to happen though.

• Premium Member

LOL ther is so many rumors about Power Fowards . Like im over here trippin like lol does Danny want to get a team with all pf we have a al star pf and new one we just drafted and a proven pf in mike scoot we might resign. We dont need more we us some wing men DF. I still think we should have drafted Gary Harris. Dont sign bigmen we are loaded

Ferry is only doing it because he enjoys your reactions.

• Like 1

Sounds like the entire league would gladly sign Pau Gasol.

I wish we had a realistic shot here.

I see him ending up in OKC for a small contract. He is not worried about the money.

Edited by coachx

Maybe he wants to be closer to his brother Marc in Memphis, lol.

We are not getting Gasol and Deng,Parsons,Hayward, or Stephenson for $15 million. I have no problem with Sap coming off the bench and if he does just move him for someone that does not.

• Premium Member

I see him ending up in OKC for a small contract. He is not worried about the money.

If he ends up in OKC they will be really tough to beat for a championship. Pau's main objective in the last years of his career is to play for a contender and for a championship.

If he ends up in OKC they will be really tough to beat for a championship. Pau's main objective in the last years of his career is to play for a contender and for a championship.

Or maybe he wants it to end where it began lol

I guess I'm just old school and haven't adjusted to the new longer careers guys are having. 30+ with injury concerns and high mileage just turn me off, much like Deng, although both have had stints in their careers, most notably recently, of keeping pretty well-preserved because they missed the playoffs or had a bum coach too stupid to play them.

I respect both of their games and IQs a great deal, but I'm just stuck on trying to mold the young ballers with the upside still on the horizon. I wouldn't be opposed to either, just on sweet and I mean triple chocolate cake type sweet deals, which probably won't happen. I know it isn't a function of the GM and more of an owner's wish, but it has to be in the back of Ferry's head to push attendance. Soft Pau ain't doing that.

Edited by benhillboy

I guess I'm just old school and haven't adjusted to the new longer careers guys are having. 30+ with injury concerns and high mileage just turn me off, much like Deng.

I respect both of their games and IQs a great deal, but I'm just stuck on trying to mold the young ballers with the upside still on the horizon. I wouldn't be opposed to either, just on sweet and I mean triple chocolate cake type sweet deals, which probably won't happen. I know it isn't a function of the GM and more of an owner's wish, but it has to be in the back of Ferry's head to push attendance. Soft Pau ain't doing that.

I guess we don't expect to get a star, so were trying to catch lightning in a bottle with Deng and/or Gasol/Monroe. 

Not a bad backup plan. If they both stay healthy and play to their abilities, along with a few breaks, we could make it to the ECF

• Premium Member

I guess I'm just old school and haven't adjusted to the new longer careers guys are having. 30+ with injury concerns and high mileage just turn me off, much like Deng, although both have had stints in their careers, most notably recently, of keeping pretty well-preserved because they missed the playoffs or had a bum coach too stupid to play them.

Pau is not soft. Look at his rpg and fta. He is so big he looks that way but he is a big load in the paint