• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Horford looks a bit different now

Admin

Is that an authentic jersey?  Because I remember Dol mentioning the NBA logo being moved off the front of jerseys now in an attempt to pave the way for ads and that looks like the 3rd neckline that these set of unis will sport.

Is that an authentic jersey?  Because I remember Dol mentioning the NBA logo being moved off the front of jerseys now in an attempt to pave the way for ads and that looks like the 3rd neckline that these set of unis will sport.

Good point.  I don't think it is but it could be a prototype.  It's way too plain looking right now but a few Nascar style ads on there and it'll look sweet. 

That looks like the cheaper knockoff jersey that I bought 3 years ago of Joe Johnson.   Doubt that's an authentic jersey.

That looks like the cheaper knockoff jersey that I bought 3 years ago of Joe Johnson.   Doubt that's an authentic jersey.

Come on North....you can't tell me that with all of your love for Joe you couldn't swing for the real deal.  Say it aint so! tongue.png

• Like 3

Come on North....you can't tell me that with all of your love for Joe you couldn't swing for the real deal.  Say it aint so! tongue.png

He didn't have any left over after buying his authentic Jordan Crawford and Al Jefferson jerseys. :)

• Like 2