• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Admin

Not at all.  I just don't wanna have to search through 40 pages of posts in that Thabo thread (once it's done) and locate everyone who are done with the Hawks after this signing.

Plus this was tongue in cheek anyway. Hawksquawk would be boring without all the negativity that people, including myself, bring on a daily basis.

What? You weren't serious? Screw this place. Go ahead and delete my account. I am done here. read.gifbanned2.gifrtfm.gif

grin.gifoops.gif

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This team could sign Thabo Sefolosha's whole family to max level deals and I'd still support the franchise. Just because you don't like one deal or one player means you hate the whole thing.

And yes, in case anyone is not aware of it, Dofl used the green font in the original post which as everyone knows means it is tongue in cheek.

This team could sign Thabo Sefolosha's whole family to max level deals and I'd still support the franchise. Just because you don't like one deal or one player means you hate the whole thing.

And yes, in case anyone is not aware of it, Dofl used the green font in the original post which as everyone knows means it is tongue in cheek.

Dofl? Dancing on the floor laughing? 

• Like 3

I hate paypal if you accepted other donations I would have donated by now. I am trying to find a workaround

No other way to do it man as that's the only method for managing subscriptions that works with these forums. Thanks for wanting to though. 

Beats me but they're coming... just like winter, they're coming! 

"Im going to be a fan of a team that lives in mediocrity and then get mad when they continue being "mediocre". "

Well. Fine with us. Don't come back around when we improve though. 

"Im going to be a fan of a team that lives in mediocrity and then get mad when they continue being "mediocre". "

Well. Fine with us. Don't come back around when we improve though. 

If anyone thinks that what Ferry has done since taking over is keep us at the status quo without trying to improve the team, then I'm not sure they should be allowed to comment on the state of the team as they're clueless. It may not work out but he's at least trying to bring in guys who can make us better.  This isn't WLOC any more!!