• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Kent Bazemore to meet face to face with Hawks tomorrow

TJR4536

Hopefully we get him would be a very nice pick up heck if he proves himself he could start 2 guard and move Korver to 3

I think he would be great peace to our team to help build our bench even better then it already it

https://twitter.com/KentBazemore20/status/485916764979490818

He has the tools to be a great defender and slasher. I'm guessing Ferry doesn't care for Stephenson, Parsons, or Ariza at their asking prices. I still think Jordan Hill should be top priority based on value, making life easier for Al and Sap, arguably making Pero the best 3rd string C in the league.

• Premium Member

I believe all that he's saying is that he's FLYING to Atlanta... that may or may not mean that he's signing... could just be the first stop on his own tour, given his apparent popularity per the rumors.

• Premium Member

I still believe it's not true.  Saw a tweet saying Yahoo Sports reporting 2 year 6 Million... then went to Yahoo Sports and there was nothing.

Somebody maybe catfishing.

• Premium Member

Lol. Well you should understand that. Hahaha.

I get a lot of hostility from you Spud... What's the problem?  IF you have an issue with me, don't litter the forum with your childish pop shots....  At least I'm trying to talk about the Hawks!!

I get a lot of hostility from you Spud... What's the problem? IF you have an issue with me, don't litter the forum with your childish pop shots.... At least I'm trying to talk about the Hawks!!

Not hostility. You just start 60 different threads on your assumption. Then you say you don't believe someone else's thread about a signing. It's just comical is all. You know what I think, I think you need a lot of attention, which is prolly why you start a bunch of meaningless threads. But I wasn't being hostile, not sure if you understand the meaning of hostile.

He has the tools to be a great defender and slasher. I'm guessing Ferry doesn't care for Stephenson, Parsons, or Ariza at their asking prices. I still think Jordan Hill should be top priority based on value, making life easier for Al and Sap, arguably making Pero the best 3rd string C in the league.

Been watching tape on him. His first step is pretty impressive. He just gets out of control sometimes (Bud can coach him).

Edited by GameTime