• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Kent Bazemore to meet face to face with Hawks tomorrow

TJR4536

Thought Bazemore was a SF?

we technically only have one sf. Even though 3 of our can play the wing position

Google, ESPN.com, and NBA.com have him as a SG. I have no clue, dunno much about the guy, had to look him up. If so, Bazemore would cause a logjam at the 2 and somebody's getting shipped.

• Premium Member

Not hostility. You just start 60 different threads on your assumption. Then you say you don't believe someone else's thread about a signing. It's just comical is all. You know what I think, I think you need a lot of attention, which is prolly why you start a bunch of meaningless threads. But I wasn't being hostile, not sure if you understand the meaning of hostile.

I dont believe their statement that we signed him because first of all, he never said that we said him.. it was vague.. Secondly, no conformation.  However, this is not your first incident of childish pop shot shooting.  I'm a grown man Spud.  You don't have to chase my threads around and put up childish shots.  Everybody knows who I am... if you don't like a thread started by me.. don't open it.  Guarantee you this though... It will be Hawks related unlike your diesel hunts.

So from his twitter he is flying to ATL

To negotiate his contract?

I dont believe their statement that we signed him because first of all, he never said that we said him.. it was vague.. Secondly, no conformation. However, this is not your first incident of childish pop shot shooting. I'm a grown man Spud. You don't have to chase my threads around and put up childish shots. Everybody knows who I am... if you don't like a thread started by me.. don't open it. Guarantee you this though... It will be Hawks related unlike your diesel hunts.

But if I don't chase your posts then what else am I gonna do in my life? If you don't want me to read your stuff then fine, but my search for the meaning of life will be incomplete. :-(

Lol. Nah I'm good. Won't get into all that. #keepitclassy ;-)

Boo!  I think Diesel can take you.

Back on topic, Bazemore was a glorified cheerleader for GSt.  Why are we so excited about him?

Guest BraveHawk

I don't know anything about Bazemore. If signed, will he be a great addition to the Hawks? And, will that eliminate all possibilities of the Hawks signing Deng or Monroe (How about a cheaper Hill?)?

Deng may not be budging on his early $12 mill per year demands.......so Ferry may be moving on.

Roll the dice on Blaze then and save the $$ in case an opportunity to take on a contract presents itself. He's got skills but he's pretty raw.